Declaration of the Protection of Personal InformationSAMBAR Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") ensures that its management and employees strive to uphold the protection of personal information, the rights of our users, and to comply with the laws and regulations relating to personal information. We declare that we will build a system that embodies the policies set forth below and will work to continuously improve on them.
(1) Collection and Processing of Personal InformationWhen collecting personal information, the Company will clarify to the user its purpose in advance, obtain the consent of the user, and then acquire and use it only within the necessary terms. As a general rule, we will not collect and process personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In the unlikely event that it becomes necessary to use personal information beyond its original purpose of use, we will obtain the consent of the user again.
(2) Compliance with Laws and RegulationsOur management and employees will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, norms, and other legal restrictions.
(3) Security MeasuresWe will take reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
(4) Provision of Personal InformationWe will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the user.
(5) Responding to Inquiries and ComplaintsWe will set up a contact form for inquiries in order to respond to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, and other concerns regarding the user's personal information without delay. In addition, if you have any questions, requests, or problems regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us using the contact form mentioned.
About the Handling of Personal Information
1. Types of Personal Information Handled and their Purpose of Use
(1) Personal Information Collected Through Member Registration and QuestionnairesPersonal information may be obtained from the website when the user registers as a member or applies for questionnaires from readers. The Personal information obtained is used only for the purpose in-line with the content.
(2) Information on Interviewees and Production MaterialsIn order to create content, we receive information as raw material from a client, or collect information during interviews. During these activities, we may collect personal information which will be used only for the production of the requested content. (However, if any payment is required, it will be used for contact, procedure, and accounting.)
(3) Personal Information Collected Through Transactions, etc.We may send greetings such as New Year's cards and office relocation notices by e-mail, facsimile, postage, etc. to those who continue to do business with the Company (including information on the person in charge of the corporation). In addition, we will use it for paperwork according to the content of the transaction.
(4) Personal Information Collected Through Recruitment ActivitiesPersonal information collected form resumes obtained in the Company's recruiting activities will be used only for determining applicants' qualifications for any positions applied for.
2. Provision and Shared Use of Personal Information
(1) ProvisionWe will not provide personal information without the consent of the user. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When it is required by law to protect the life, body or property of the individual where it is difficult to obtain his or her consent.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with the personal information to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, where obtaining the consent of the individual will hinder the performance of relevant affairs and when there are other risks posed in doing so.
(2) Shared UseIn principle, we do not share any collected personal information. In case of shared use or disclosure of personal information, we will notify the user in advance. We will store and manage the above "1" (including employee information) as personal information subject to disclosure. Regarding the following items of personal information, disclosure, change, etc. (correction, addition or deletion of contents), suspension of use, etc. ("Suspension or Deletion", "Suspension of Provision to Third Parties") from the person or his or her agent, we will respond to requests for disclosure (hereinafter, referred to as "Disclosure, etc.").
3. Items of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure1. Name, company name, contact information, coverage, etc. 2. Name, company name, payee information, etc. 3. Contact information such as name, address, etc., and resume, work history, etc.
(2) Purpose of Use of Personal Information Subject to DisclosureAbove "1".
(3) Request for Disclosure, etc.For requests for Disclosure, etc., please fill out an application form sent by our company, attach the necessary documents, and mail it to us. To obtain an application form for requests for Disclosure, please notify us using the contact form.
(4) Documents to be Submitted when Requesting for Disclosure, etc.When requesting for Disclosure, etc., please fill in all the necessary items on the application form sent by the Company and enclose documents for identity verification. 1. Application form sent by our company (Please request for one using the contact form). 2. Documents for identity verification: One (1) copy of a valid official document such as a driver's license or passport.
(5) Request for Disclosure, etc. by an AgentIf a person requesting Disclosure, etc. is the legal representative of an individual, or if the person requesting disclosure, etc. is the agent delegated by the individual, please contact us.
(6) Fees for Requesting Disclosure, etc.No fees for request for Disclosure will be charged.
(7) Responding to Requests for Disclosure, etc.We will reply in writing to the address stated in the application for request for disclosure.
(8) Purpose of Use of Personal Information Acquired in Response to a Request for Disclosure, etc.Personal information acquired in response to requests for Disclosure, etc. will be handled only to the extent necessary to respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
(9) Reasons for Non-DisclosureIf any of the following items from 1 to 7 below applies, we will not disclose personal information. If we decide not to disclose personal information requested, we will notify you with the reason.
- When the person requesting Disclosure cannot be verified, such as when the address stated in the application form, the address stated in the document for identity verification, and the address registered in our company database do not match, etc.
- When an agent or legal representative of the person requesting Disclosure cannot be verified.
- When the required application documents are incomplete.
- When the subject of the request for disclosure does not correspond to the stored personal information.
- When the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party is at risk of harm.
- When there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper operation of our business.
- When it violates other laws and regulations.