Article 1 (General Use)
Article 2 (Use of this Service)
- In principle, we provide this service to users free of charge. However, some paid services may be provided or products may be sold.
- The communication costs, Internet connection charges, equipment costs, and all other expenses required to use this service shall be borne by the user.
- When a user uses this service, he or she shall use it only in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and by the method specified by us.
- The user may not copy any information obtained through this service, except when we approve it (including obtaining the consent of the third party who has the right to the information). It shall not be used beyond the scope of sale, publication or other private use.
Article 3 (Copyright)
- The copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property rights related to the content belong to us or the provider of the information.
- The copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property rights related to this service as a collection of individual contents also belong to us.
- The user or a third party may not reprint, copy, publish, broadcast, publicly transmit, or otherwise infringe the copyright of all or part of the content provided by this service without our prior consent.
Article 4 (Link from User to this Service)The user can link to this service, but in the following cases, the link can be prohibited at our discretion:
- (1) When the purpose is for profit.
- (2) When the purpose is for non-profit activities of companies / organizations other than individuals.
- (3) It is judged that it is a copyright infringement stipulated in Article 3’s case.
- (4) In case of direct link to the image posted on this service (About image display).
- (5) Case in which we think that social and economic loss will occur.
- (6) In our own frame when the link is made by incorporating the website.
- (7) When the copyright is owned by a third party and the link to the article is prohibited.
- (8) In addition, there is a risk of hindering the operation of this service. If we determine that there is.
Article 5 (Posting Comments and Sending Trackbacks from this Service)Trackbacks may be sent from this service to third-party blogs. Similarly, the author of this service may post comments or send trackbacks to blogs and websites operated by third parties. These follow the trackback policy and comment policy of the relevant site.
Article 6 (Links from the Service, etc.)
- We may link to other websites and resources, or a third party may link our service to other websites and resources. The site and resources are managed by their respective operating entities.
- We do not have the right or obligation to manage these third party resources or websites. Therefore, we only provide users links to these sites and resources.
- We do not guarantee or claim any information, advertisements, products or services, etc., and we are not responsible for any damage caused to the user.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
- The provisions of this service include articles, charts, photos, software programs, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "contents"). We will do our best to prevent any errors or failures, to fix any problems or bugs in the software providing the service immediately, and to provide this service to users. However, we do not fully guarantee these.
- We are not responsible for any damages incurred by the user using this service or any other damages incurred in connection with the use of this service.
- If any dispute arises between users or between a user and a third party in connection with the use of this service, the related user will be responsible for resolving it without causing any damage to the company.
- We may temporarily suspend the provision of this service or restrict its use without notifying the user for operational or technical reasons. In addition, for the same reason, the provision of this service may be delayed. In this case, the user cannot claim compensation for damages suffered by the user from us.
- If the service cannot be used normally due to the communication environment, user's terminal environment, or other reasons, or various procedures such as membership registration / cancellation procedure, the user cannot claim compensation for damages suffered by the user.
Article 8 (Prohibited Acts)The company prohibits the user from performing any of the following acts that fall under or may fall under this service.
- (1) Acts of pretending to be our staff, writers, guest bloggers, or related parties, etc.
- (2) Acts of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
- (3) Modification of programs related to this service, reverse engineering, analysis or creation / distribution of utilities.
- (4) Unauthorized access to our server or this service, etc. that interferes with the operation of this service.
- (5) Sales activities, profits or preparations thereof using this service.
- (6) Acts aimed at campaigns or similar acts. Also, acts that violate the Public Office Election Law.
- (7) Acts that infringe the property, privacy or portrait rights of our company or other users or other third parties.
- (8) Unauthorized use, transfer or sale of other users' email addresses.
- (9) Infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights of our company or other users or other third parties.
- (10) Contrary to facts and acts of transmitting or writing information or meaningless information within this service.
- (11) Acts considered criminal activities or inducing criminal acts.
- (12) Acts that defame or infringe the rights of others.
- (13) Sending or posting images, texts, etc. of obscene, violent, or other content that is inappropriate for young people or explicit sexual depictions.
- (14) Ethnic and racially discriminatory acts.
- (15) Other acts that violate laws and regulations and violate public order and morals.
- (16) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
Article 10 (Damages)
- If the user causes damage to our company or a third party in connection with the use of this service, the user shall immediately compensate for such damage.
- All claims and claims arising out of or in connection with the user's breach of these Terms or infringement of the rights of a third party shall be resolved at the user’s expense and responsibility.
- If costs are incurred by our company in connection with responding to the complaint or claim, or if compensation is paid, the user will pay the costs and compensation (attorney fees paid by us) shall be borne.
Article 12 (Changes, Suspensions, Cancellations, etc. of Service Contents)
- We may change the contents of this service and suspend or discontinue its provision without notifying the user in advance and without obtaining the prior consent of the user.
- We plan to make various additions and changes to this service as the business progresses.
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the change or suspension or discontinuation of provision.