Job Title: SEO Specialist working in the Philipines
Education Level: Relevant Diploma / Degree in Media or Communication or
Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Business Administration
Job Status: Full Time
The SEO Specialist position with SAMBAR LAB PH Inc. will provide assistance with search engine optimization data analysis and reporting. Your work here will directly impact driving revenue to SAMBAR LAB PH Inc. You will be responsible for managing and executing day-to-day tactical execution of organic search engine optimization efforts. This includes but is not limited to competitive analysis, keyword research, on-site optimization, technical SEO, content marketing, data analysis and landing page design and development. The ideal candidate will possess a passion to have strong analytical skills, a basic understanding of online marketing and be self-motivated and creative.
- Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis on an ongoing basis and implement SEO recommendations.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Assist with SEO tracking and reporting, and perform regular analysis to dissect SEO performance.
- On-page optimization
- Work with Copy Editors(Gamers) to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Stay informed and current on SEO trends, Google Algorithm updates, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Enthusiasm for video games
- Basic HTML & SEO knowledge
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- On-page optimization
- Attentive to details and have basic project management skills
- Reporting and Data Analysis
- Experience with SEO (1-2 years preferred)
- Experience with Data Analysis (1-2 years preferred)
Preferred skills include:
- WordPress experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Social, outgoing and able to work well with people
- Comfortable working with data analysis
- Strong understanding of the technical implementation activities supporting SEO including ability to evaluate and modify HTML and CSS (especially Bootstrap)
- Basic photo editing skills
- Understand the role of content, and how it can help or hurt
- Google Analytics or Omniture experience.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics to make recommendations.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
(Base Pay 15,000 – 35,000 pesos /m)
- Located in Eastwood city area of Bagumbayan, Quezon City.
About SAMBAR LAB PH:
SAMBAR Inc. (The headquarters) is a leading game media company in Japan
specializing in game guide information concerning mainly console games.
SAMBAR LAB PH is the local company of it and now we are in the process of
starting up here in the Philippines. Our vision is to offer game guide information
and to localize Japanese games to English speaking countries. The
headquarters is composed of programmers, System Engineers and SEO
specialists but they are all gamers.