Monster Hunter Generations(MHX):This content is guide Great Maccau of weakness, measures. and describe the breakable parts and effectivenes.
Great Maccau Walkthrough
A new monster since Monster Hunter Gen. Great Maccau is Bird Wyvern.Leader of Maccau which is small monster.It is its features that vivid red and green feather.There is large feather on top of head. It is characteristic move that support its body by the tail and jump to attack ahead. After the stand by the tail,it does some move,kick many times on the spot,jump to attack,jump and jump to move.It is possible that appear a item if you knock it down during it stand by the tail.It bark to call the follow like Great jaggi or Great Baggi.It is chance to attack during its barking because it is defenseless.it appear in Jurassic Frontier.
- Fire is most effective
- Breakable points are its head and tail.Because both its head and tail are soft,try to attack both.
- Mind that its jumping attack after stand by the tail.It is better to do Insta-Moves when it move the attack.
- You shouldn’t better approach it when it spin and jump to attack,because it is likely to take damege.
- Mind that its speed get fast when it is angry.
changes of states
- It leak its breath when it is angry.
- It leak its drool when it is tired.
- Its feather is tattered at the top if it is breaked its head.
- it limps its legs when it gets weak.
Great Maccau’s attack pattern
|Attack pattern||More info|
|Tackle||It tackle foroward after it step back.|
|Kangaroo kick||It is jump to attack forward after stand its tail.
It fall after the attack when it is tired or weak.
It is easy to do Insta-Moves for the move because the time is long to ready the move.
|Scratch||Scrach with forefoot.|
|Call fellow||Bark to call Makkaos.It is chance to attack one-sidedly during the move.|
|Continuous kick||Kick repeatedly on the spot while stand by tail.|
|Continuous scratch||Scratch forward repeatedly .|
|Jumping attack||It slam the tail while spins on the spot clockwise.|
|Continuous pounce attack||It jump and attack twice in a row.|