Primrose Demo Story
- Once you are outside after the Primrose Demo Story cutscene, go to the left and once you’re at the center, you can go left to talk to the man wearing green clothes to save your progress, or you can continue heading north to get to the Sunshade Tavern.
- Talk to the stagehand at the upper left corner of the Tavern. A long cutscene will commence.
- After the cutscene, go outside the tavern.
- Once you return home, a cutscene will commence.
- After the cutscene, you will be given a guide about the Path Actions feature for the game.
- In Primrose’s case, her path action lets her use Allure to lead townspeople to various locations.
- Go to the center and a small cutscene will commence. Allure the Gentleman and lead him to the tavern.
- Once the cutscene is over, go down the stairs. Another cutscene will occur.
- Head south to enter the Sunshade Catacombs, the second location in the Primrose Demo Story.
Sunlands – Sunshade Catacombs
- Once inside the catacombs, Go down the stairs to the left and continue going to the right to get a treasure chest containing a Healing Grape x1.
- Return to where you came from then head left and go up the stairs. Continue going left until you see another set of stairs going up. Head right and examine the treasure chest to get a Fire Soulstone x1.
- Go back to where you came from before going to the second set of stairs. Now take the stairs to the left going down.
- Take another set of stairs going down and turn right to reach a treasure chest containing a Jewel of Strength x1.
- Head left and go down the stairs, then continue going to the right. There will be an arch that you can pass through, but the path is hidden. Continue going to the left, then head north, then head left again until you reach a treasure chest containing an Inspiriting Plum x1.
- Go back to the arch, then continue heading left until you see a man offering a save point. Save your progress then take the stairs next to him.
- Roller Beetle – Weak to Dark Magic
- Assassin Bug – Weak to daggers
- Black Bat – Weak to daggers
Sunlands – Western Sunshade Sands
- Once you’re at the Western Sunshade Sands, the boss battle for the Primrose Demo Story will commence.
Boss Battle – Helgenish
- Before focusing on defeating Helgenish, you must first take out his two lackeys.
- The lackeys are weak to Dark Magic, so spam Midnight Ode until they are eliminated.
- Helgenish is weak against dagger attacks, but since daggers don’t have high damage, it’s best if you use Boost to amp up your attacks. You can also use your ability Lion Dance to increase your offensive power.
- After defeating the boss, a cutscene will occur. This marks the end of the Primrose Demo Story.
- However, you have the option to visit Cobbleston if you take the path to the right after the Primrose Demo Story is completed. If you take this small quest, Primrose will be able to meet a new hero.
Source: Nintendo Wire Youtube Channel