This page contains a guide on how to kill the Elemental Dragons in League of Legends (LoL), including epic monster stats, abilities, rewards gained when killed, and strategy on how to defeat it.
How to Kill Epic Monsters – Dragons
|Name||Cloud Drake / Infernal Drake / Mountain Drake / Ocean Drake|
|Health||3500 (+240 per level)|
|Armor||21 +5 – 69 (based on level)|
|Magic Res.||30 + 3 – 43 (based on level)|
|Buffs After Killing||
|Bounty||Gold: 25 / EXP: 75 – 300|
|Location||Initial: 2:30 (spawns at random intervals until
at 35 minutes, the Elder Dragon appears
|Health||6400 + 180 per minute before it spaws|
|Armor||120 + 5 – 69 (based on level)|
|Magic Res.||70 + 3 – 43 (based on level)|
|Buffs After Killing||
|Bounty||Gold: 250 (Global) +25 / EXP: 75 – 300|
|Location||Initial: Spawns each time after 35 minutes|
- Junglers are mainly the ones who are tasked to kill these Dragons. However, the role of the Jungler doesn’t end there, as they must also help other teammates on the top, mid, and bottom lane whenever they are in a dire situation.
- Junglers might also need the help of other team members when dealing with the dragons, as they are one of the most powerful monster in the game. The ideal members who should help the Jungler defeat the dragons are the 2 bottom lane members (ADC and Support) as they are the ones nearer to the dragons’ pit.
- Dragons are often one of the most sought-after monsters in the map due to the useful buffs that they grant for the team. Because of this, you must be careful whenever you are going to slay the dragons, as the enemy Jungler might also be there to contest the area. Be wary of wards planted by the enemy team whenever you’re travelling towards the dragons.
- To check for wards, you must have a Vision Ward or Sweeping Lens to spot them.
- The Cloud Drake is useful for teams to push for objectives faster during the mid stages of the game. It can be used to rotate the champions around the map much faster because of its added movement speed buff.
- The Infernal Drake is considered as the dragon who gives the strongest stat boost, as it can provide a very useful heavy attack boost. This buff is proven to be much more useful during the later stages of the match.
- The Mountain Drake can be useful late in the game as it can make most Epic Monsters like Baron much more easier to deal with.
- The Ocean Drake can prolong the presence of champions in the battlefield due to its HP and Mana regen effect. This will make the enemy team’s poking and flanking almost useless because of how easy your team can regenerate health and mana.
- The Elder Dragon is useful against enemy teams with higher elemental dragon stacks. They will receive more damage and punishment from the enemy team if they have slain a lot of elemental dragons.
- How to Kill Epic Monsters – Baron Nashor
- How to Kill Epic Monsters – Rift Herald