Table of Contents
Quinn and Valor
|Quinn – Demacia’s Wings|
|Secondary Bar||Mana||IP / RP||6300 / 975|
(Effect Radius: 525, Cooldown: 8 – 2.928)Valor periodically marks enemies as Vulnerable. Quinn’s first basic attack against Vulnerabletargets will deal bonus physical damage.
(Target Range: 1025, Effect Radius: 210/275, Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana, Cooldown: 11/10.5/10/9.5/9)ACTIVE: Valor flies in a line, marking the first enemy he hits as Vulnerable and reducing its vision radius dramatically for 1.5 seconds. He then deals 20/45/70/95/120 (+0) (+50% Ability Power)physical damage to all nearby enemies.If the primary target is not a champion, it cannot attack for 1.5 seconds.
(Effect Radius: 2100, Cooldown: 50/45/40/35/30)>PASSIVE: Attacking a Vulnerable target increases Quinn’s Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds.ACTIVE: Valor reveals a large area nearby for 2 seconds.
(Target Range: 675, Cost: 50 Mana, Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8)ACTIVE: Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 (+20% bonus Attack Damage)physical damage while Valor marks it as Vulnerable.Upon reaching the target, Quinn leaps off, briefly displacing and slowing it by 50% (diminishing over 1.5 seconds).
||Behind Enemy Lines / Skystrike
(Effect Radius: 700, Cost: 100/50/0 Mana, Static Cooldown: 3)Quinn calls down Valor to assist her. After a 2 second channel, they unite, gaining 70/100/130% Total Movement Speed and the ability to cast Skystrike by recasting this ability or taking offensive action. Skystrike damages nearby enemies.Taking champion or turret damage puts Behind Enemy Lines on a 3 second cooldown.
- Quinn’s auto attacks deal more damage to enemies marked with Harrier (passive). Take note of this during the laning phase, or when you’re ganking a lane.
- Try to hit enemy champions with (Q) Blinding Assault, as it limits their sight for a few seconds, leaving them open for your auto attacks wherein they cannot retaliate, especially if they are melee champions.
- During the laning phase, you can cast (W) Heightened Senses to check your immediate surroundings and the brush for the enemy jungler.
- (E) Vault can be used offensively or defensively – you can lead with this skill to slow down an enemy champion, then burst him down with (Q) Blinding Assault and auto attacks to proc your Harrier (passive) for good damage. Quinn can also use (E) Vault to slow down enemy gankers to increase your chances of escaping.
- After reaching level 6, Quinn becomes highly mobile thanks to (R) Behind Enemy Lines / Skystrike. Cast her ultimate to move back to your lane quickly, or gank a teammate’s lane.
Runes & Masteries
|Doran’s Blade||Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation||Warding Totem|
|Duskblade of Draktharr||Blade of the Ruined King||Infinity Edge|
Duskblade of Draktharr – This lethality item gives Quinn a boost in her basic attacks. Duskblade’s requirement of being unseen first in order to activate the bonus damage component synergizes with Quinn’s (Q) Blinding Assault, as it drastically limits the vision of enemy champions who are hit with this skill.
Blade of the Ruined King – Blade of the Ruined King allows Quinn to shred champions who stack health items. It also gives her lifesteal, bonus attack speed and damage, making her a formidable duelist.
Infinity Edge – A standard item for ADCs, Infinity Edge provides great Attack Damage stats and an increased critical strike chance. When paired with any attack speed item and Quinn’s Harrier (passive), she can take down most squishy targets.
|Full Item Build|
|Duskblade of Draktharr||Blade of the Ruined King||Berserker’s Greaves|
|Statikk Shiv||Infinity Edge||Guardian Angel|
Berserker’s Greaves – A standard boots upgrade for ADCs, Berserker’s Greaves provides bonus attack and movement speed, two things Quinn needs to scurry around the map and pick off unwary enemies.
Staikk Shiv – Another Zeal item, Statikk Shiv is a good item that boosts Quinn’s pushing power. It gives bonus attack speed, movement speed and critical strike chance, as well as a charged lightning attack that damages enemies when at full stacks.
Guardian Angel – Guardian Angel gives good bonus Attack Damage and armor which Quinn needs. It also resurrects her if she takes fatal damage.
|Youmuu’s Ghostblade||Edge of Night||The Bloodthirster|
Youmuu’s Ghostblade – Another Lethality item, Youmuu’s Ghostblade further enhances Quinn’s mobility, thanks to the item’s active skill. This makes Quinn’s ganks and chase downs even more potent.
Edge of Night – Capping off the Lethality items, Edge of Night is a good choice when dealing with enemy teams who have strong single-target burst damage. Edge of Night’s active skill helps Quinn mitigate the initial damage and crowd control skill enemies might cast on her.
The Bloodthirster – If you feel that you need some sustained damage and lifesteal to help you during clashes and duels, then you should get The Bloodthirster. It has nice Attack Damage stats that aids Quinn in dishing out and gaining health via her auto attacks.
Mercurial Scimitar – A good defensive item to deal with crowd control, Mercurial Scimitar also gives decent Attack Damage to further help Quinn shoot down enemies.
- Quinn is highly susceptible to being shut down with crowd control.
- Get behind your minion wave to avoid being hit with Quinn’s (Q) Blinding Assault.
- Force Quinn to use (E) Vault early to exhaust her chances of escaping when you decide to gank her lane.
- Coordinate with your team to gank Quinn’s lane often, as she is reliant on getting high CS to farm for her core items.
- Caitlyn – Caitlyn excels in keeping away from enemies while hitting them from afar. She has excellent auto attack range and can punish Quinn with her 90 Caliber Net and Yordle Snap Trap and deal massive damage.
- Varus – Varus also has good range and can hit Quinn with Piercing Arrow and Hail of Arrows. If Quinn tries to (E) Vault into Varus, he can use Chain of Corruption and hit her with his auto attacks to proc his Blighted Quiver.
- Miss Fortune – She has strong damaging skills with Double Up and Make it Rain to slow and inflict damage while farming in the lane. She can also position herself to hit Quinn with most of her Bullet Time for massive damage.
- Graves – Graves has huge burst damage and can bring the fight to Quinn. He can blind Quinn with Smoke Screen and damage her with End of the Line and Collateral Damage.