Table of Contents
|Sejuani – Fury of the North|
|Secondary Bar||Mana||IP/RP||4800 / 880|
|Fury of the North
INNATE: Sejuani receives Frost Armor if she hasn’t taken damage in the last 15 / 12 / 9 seconds, lingering for 1 / 2 / 3seconds after taking damage from enemy champions.
Frost Armor engulfs Bristle in True Ice, becoming immune to slows and gains 20 / 60 / 100 (+ 100% total armor) bonus armor and 20 / 60 / 100 (+ 100% total magic resistance) bonus magic resistance.
ICEBREAKER: Enemies stunned by Sejuani are Frozen. Sejuani’s basic attacks and abilities against Frozen enemies consume the effect to deal 10 / 15 / 20% of their maximum health as bonus magic damage, or 400 against minions and monsters.
(Target Range: 650, Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana, Cooldown: 13/12.5/12/11.5/11)ACTIVE: Charges forward, knocking enemies into the air and dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage. The charge stops after knocking an enemy champion into the air.
(Target Range: 600, Cost: 80 Mana, Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5)ACTIVE: Sejuani’s next basic attack also affects enemies near her target. All affected units are dealt magic damage equal to 4/4.5/5/5.5/6% (+[3% Ability Power]%) of their own maximum Health. Sejuani then swings her flail, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 (+10% of bonus Health)(+60% Ability Power) magic damage to nearby enemies over 4 seconds. If this ability is reactivated, Sejuani immediately starts swinging her flail.
(Cost: 20 Mana + 4 Frost Stacks, Cooldown: 1.5)PASSIVE: Abilities and basic attacks apply Frost to enemies for 4 seconds.ACTIVE: All nearby enemies with Frost take 80/105/130/155/180 (+50% Ability Power)magic damage and are slowed by 50/55/60/65/70% for 1.5 seconds.
(Speed: 1350, Cost: 100 Mana, Cooldown: 120/100/80)ACTIVE: Sejuani throws her True Ice bola in a line. If the bola hits an enemy champion, it shatters, stunning the target and nearby enemies for 1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds. If the bola reaches its maximum range, it shatters and slows enemies by 30% for 1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds instead. All enemies in the shatter area take 150/250/350 (+80% Ability Power) magic damage.
- Thanks to the recent Sejuani rework, her new passive, Fury of the North, grants her immunity to movement impairing skills so long as her shield persists. Use this to your advantage – gank lanes when your shield is up to increase your chances of landing your combo.
- Use Sejuani’s (Q) Arctic Assault to initiate ganks and knock up enemy champions. It also cancels channeling spells, making it a good lockdown skill.
- (Q) Arctic Assault can let you go through ledges and thin terrain, allowing you to escape an enemy gank.
- (W) Winter’s Wrath can deal damage to multiple enemies, so long as they are in front of Sejuani. During team fights, it is best to spam (W) Winter’s Wrath as much as you can as charges your frozen stacks and help you set up and cast (E) Permafrost on enemy carries earlier, maximizing your crowd control and damage output.
- Sejuani excels in locking down high priority targets during clashes. Hit enemies with auto attacks to stack (E) Permafrost‘s passive and cast it on them once they incur 4 stacks to stun them in place and receive massive damage.
- Initiate ganks or team fights when Fury of the North (passive) is not on cooldown, as it makes Sejuani extremely tanky.
- (R) Glacial Prison is one of the signature Sejuani abilites that makes or breaks a team fight. As such, remember that this skill stuns enemies who are directly hit by it, while those outside the blast zone will be slowed for a short duration. As such, cast (R) Glacial Prison on high priority targets such as the enemy carries to mitigate their effectiveness during team fights.
Runes & Masteries
|Hunter’s Talisman||Refillable Potion||Warding Totem|
|Stalker’s Blade: Cinderhulk Enchantment||Warmog’s Armor||Gargoyle Stoneplate|
Stalker’s Blade: Cinderhulk Enchantment – A standard item for tanky junglers, the Cinderhulk Enchantment gives good bonus health and a damaging aura when around enemy units.
Warmog’s Armor – This is a must-have item for Sejuani, as her main damaging skill, (W) Winter’s Wrath, scales with her health. Warmog’s Armor gives excellent health, health regeneration and cool down reduction.
Gargoyle Stoneplate – Gargoyle Stoneplate is a great defensive item for Sejuani. It gives her good armor and magic resistance, as well as a nice item skill that increases her current and max health for a short duration. This lets her tank more damage when she initiates team fights.
|Stalker’s Blade: Cinderhulk Enchantment||Warmog’s Armor||Knight’s Vow|
|Gargoyle Stoneplate||Mercury’s Treads||Frozen Heart|
Knight’s Vow – Given Sejuani’s innate tankiness, she can opt to buy Knight’s Vow and serve as a meat shield for one of her carries. This item gives her good bonus health, armor and cool down reduction.
Mercury’s Treads – Sejuani works best when she is sticking to enemy carries and disrupting the opposing team during clashes. Mercury’s Treads lessens the duration of crowd control effects on her, ensuring that she can stick to high priority targets.
Frozen Heart – Frozen Heart gives good armor and cool down reduction, enabling Sejuani to cast her initiating skills frequently.
|Righteous Glory||Randuin’s Omen||Thornmail|
|Ninja Tabi||Boots of Mobility||Spirit Visage|
Righteous Glory – This item gives her decent armor and health bonuses. Importantly, Righteous Glory gives her another initiating tool and saves up her (Q) Arctic Assault to disable a crucial target.
Randuin’s Omen – Similar to Righteous Glory, Randuin’s Omen gives her another slow once she rushes the enemy team with her initial charge.
Thornmail – For enemy teams that are predominantly auto-attack or physical attack-based, Thornmail is a good item to mitigate their damage.
Ninja Tabi – Similar to Thornmail, this boots upgrade decreases enemy’s auto attack damage she receives.
Boots of Mobility – Getting these boots gives her increased movement speed will helps her initiate team fights and provide ganking pressure for her team.
Spirit Visage – Spirit Visage is a complementary item for Warmog’s Armor as it increases the effectiveness of your health regeneration.
- Avoid clumping together with your teammates to avoid being knocked up with (Q) Arctic Assault, damaged by (W) Winter’s Wrath and stunned by her (R) Glacial Prison.
- Sejuani has a hard time against champions who can stun, displace and disable her, as it hinders her initiating potential.
- Sejuani is vulnerable when she misses her (Q) Arctic Assault. It is best to fool her into using this skill and punish her when this instance occurs.
- Sejuani is susceptible to magic damage, as it can chip away at her Fury of the North (passive)‘s bonus armor and magic resistance easily, decreasing her overall tankiness.
- Avoid the slow area of Sejuani’s (R) Glacial Prison to lessen the chance of being stunned shot down by her teammates.
- Lee Sin – Lee Sin can disrupt and steal neutral camps from Sejuani’s jungle, delaying her from leveling up and getting her core items. During clashes, he can displace her with Dragon’s Rage.
- Vi – Vi can steal Sejuani’s netural camps and buffs, as well as kill her if she manages to spot her, especially in the early game.
- Morgana – Her Black Shield negates most of Sejuani’s skills; she can also root Sejuani in place with Dark Binding, ensuring her team’s carries get to a safe distance.
- Alistar – Alistar can thwart Sejuani’s initiates by taking the brunt of her skills, thanks to Unbreakable Will. He can then shove her away with Headbutt, or disable her with Pulverize.
- Janna – She excels at preventing enemies from reaching her carries during team fights. Her Howling Gale can effectively stop Sejuani’s (Q) Arctic Assault, and she can further slow Sejuani with Zephyr. If somehow Sejuani gets to hit her target with (R) Glacial Prison, Janna can cast Monsoon to knock all enemy champions back to let her team disengage and regroup.