Table of Contents
|Fiora – The Grand Duelist|
|Secondary Bar||Mana||IP / RP||4800 / 880|
(Effect Radius: 1200, Angle: 90° Movement Speed Bonus: 20/30/40/50%)
INNATE: Fiora challenges nearby enemy Champions to dodge her. She calls out a direction from which she will try to strike. If she can complete her own challenge, she receives a small bonus and calls out a new direction.
(Target Range: 400, Cost: 20/25/30/35/40 Mana, Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8, Physical Damage: 65/75/85/95/105 (+95/100/105/110/115% bonus AD)ACTIVE:Fiora lunges in a direction and stabs a nearby enemy, dealing 65/75/85/95/105 (+60% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage and applying on-hit effects. This attack prioritizes Vitals and enemies it will kill.If this ability hits an enemy, 60% of its cooldown is refunded.
(Target Range: 750, Cost: 50 Mana, Cooldown: 24/22/20/18/16, Magic Damage: 90/130/170/210/250 (+100% AP)ACTIVE: Fiora parries all incoming damage, debuffs, and disables for the next 0.75 seconds and then stabs in the target direction.The stab deals 90/130/170/210/250 (+0) magic damage to the first enemy champion hit and slows their movement and attack speed by 50% for 1.5 seconds. If Fiora parries an immobilizing effect, Riposte stuns instead of slowing.
(Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana, Cooldown: 13/11/9/7/5, Modified Critical Damage: 140/155/170/185/200%, Bonus Critical Damage: -60/-45/-30/-15/0%)ACTIVE: Fiora gains 50% attack speed for her next two attacks. The first attack cannot critically strike, but will apply a 30% slow for 1 second. The second attack is guaranteed to critically strike for % damage (0).
(Target Range: 500, Effect Radius: 600, Cost: 100 Mana, Cooldown: 110/90/70, Heal Per Second: 80/110/140 (+60% bonus AD), Maximum Heal: 400/550/700 (+300% bonus AD)ACTIVE: Fiora reveals all four Vitals on target champion, for a potential % max health true damage. In addition, Fiora gains Duelist’s Dance’s movement speed bonus (%) while near the target.If Fiora hits all 4 Vitals in 8 seconds or if the target dies after she has hit at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed for 80/110/140 (+0) each second for between 2 to 5 seconds, scaling with the amount of Vitals hit.Fiora once again gains Duelist’s Dance movement speed bonus while in Grand Challenge’s circle
- Take advantage of her Duelist’s Dance (Passive) and try to hit your enemy champion’s vital spot as much as possible as this will give her basic attacks bonus true damage and even heals her giving her an upper-hand in exchanging attacks.
- Don’t try to force to hit vitals always though, as you might be in a disadvantageous position from trying your hardest to hit the vital.
- Use your (W) Riposte when you’re predicting that the enemy champion would use crowd control as this will turn the engagement around. You’ll be able to block the CC and even stun the enemy.
- Remember that although you have a gap closer, you shouldn’t initiate a team head-on. It’s better to followup after someone who’s tanky and has AOE CC. This will allow you to freely move in the engagement and attack without worrying about being focused.
Runes & Masteries
|Doran’s Blade||Health Potion||Warding Totem|
|Mercury’s Treads||Ravenous Hydra||The Black Cleaver|
Mercury’s Treads – This boots upgrade allows Fiora to deal with some magic damage, as this gives her good magic resistance. More importantly, Mercury’s Treads helps her shake off crowd control faster, which is essential as she needs to auto attack her targets to deal massive damage.
Ravenous Hydra – Ravenous Hydra solves Fiora’s problem with farming and clearing the wave since she is weak in those areas. The extra attack damage and lifesteal also fits perfectly well with Fiora’s kit.
The Black Cleaver – The Black Cleaver helps Fiora hit vitals with the added movement speed when she attacks an enemy champion. The item also reduces the target’s armor, making him more vulnerable to Fiora.
|Mercury’s Treads||The Black Cleaver||The Bloodthirster|
|Ravenous Hydra||Maw of Malmortius||Guardian Angel|
The Bloodthirster – The damage and the steroid lifesteal can regenerate Fiora’s health in a heartbeat. Her kit centers around dealing true damage and and attack speed. The item is very effective for Fiora especially if she already has her main damage items.
Maw of Malmortius – Maw of Malmortius gives Fiora more chance to live longer against bursty enemies. The item also grants magic resistance, attack damage, and cooldown reduction which fits well with Fiora.
Guardian Angel – Guardian Angel is the last item you want to get as Fiora. The added damage and extra life can change the tide of battle since this item path is cenetered around Fiora being an AD threat.
|Frozen Mallet||Youmuu’s Ghostblade||Mercurial Scimitar|
Frozen Mallet – Frozen Mallet increases Fiora’s kiting ability because her basic attacks slow enemies, making her hit vitals more easily. The added health also improves Fiora’s Survivability in fights.
Youmuu’s Ghostblade – Youmuu’s Ghostblade improves your lethality and out of combat movement speed. This item is good in Fiora if you want to have more damage and movement speed.
Mercurial Schimitar – Get this item if the enemy has a lot of crowd controls that hinders you from doing much in a teamfight.
- Fiora has only one mobile spell, her (Q) Lunge. Try to punish her as much as possible if she uses it wrongly.
- Watch out for her (W) Riposte as she can parry any damage. Attacking her during her defensive stun will also lead to a stun so it’s best to keep your distance when she activates her (W) Riposte.
- Fiora has massive AD damage but you can use this to your advantage by purchasing Thornmail, allowing you to reflect her basic attacks back to her.
- Renekton – Renekton can effortlessly zone out Fiora with his Cull the Meek and even chase her with Slice and Dice.
- Rammus – Rammus is an armor-heavy champion that fares well with champions who are rely on basic attacks. Rammus’ Defensive Ball Curl acts like a Thornamail that reflects damage. Puncturing Taunt also reduces Fiora’s armor and forces her to attack him. Rammus also has the ability to escape easily when she uses Grand Challenge by activating Powerball and accelerating away from Fiora.
- Jax – Jax is good at extended team fights, much to what Fiora excels at. Jax can just use Counter Strike to parry all her basic attacks and finally stun her after the duration of the skill. He can also use Leap Strike to get away from her if she uses Grand Challenge.