In this article, we will talk about the new kick starter campaign for Hell Let Loose, a World War 2-based massive realistic multiplayer game.
Hell Let Loose: What to Expect
Coinciding with the rise of hyper-realistic shooters like Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, Hell Let Loose is a mix of Battlegrounds’ 100-player chaos and the classic setting of Call of Duty.
Recently, Hell Let Loose developers, Black Matter, raised a kickstarter for the video game, which you can find here. While the devs launched the kickstarter two days ago, 1,437 backers have already funded nearly half of the required 136,000 AU$ goal. However, in spite of its being in development, the game definitely looks good.
On the kickstarter page, developers describe the game as “World War 2 the way it was meant to be played.” More than that, the game devs call the it a realistic multiplayer World War Two combined arms first person shooter. It would feature open battles with infantry, tanks, artillery and the like.
The game was built on Unreal Engine 4 for Windows. In addition, you can purchase it from Steam. There is still no news for a Hell Let Loose Release Date, however.
The kick starter described the full game to have the following features:
- 4km2 maps that can be divided into large cap sectors. Meanwhile, the setting features fields, bridges, forests and towns to stimulate the World War 2 feel.
- Sectors captured will gain resources for your game, bringing a new dynamic to the gameplay.
- Player decisions will affect gameplay. Therefore whatever your decisions as commander will affect your standing in the match.
- Crosshairs will not show up in-game. In addition, even the HUD is reduced to a compass and the names of your teammates. As a result the player must rely on iron sights.
- There are no gameplay incentives in-game. Unfortunately, this means that the game is devoid of unlockables, like guns and perks. This is because developers aim to foster “profound selflessness and camaraderie in fight…”
- There are thirteen roles to fill in-game per faction. Players can choose to be part of a tank crew, infantry, reconnaisance, or even the commander himself.
- You will pilot tanks and man artillery in-game. In fact, you can see Howitzers and anti-tank guns on the kickstarter page. Near the end of the page, you can see an M4A1 76mm Sherman Tank.
- The game will censor Nazi imagery only in territories required.
- Upon release on Steam Early Access, Hell Let Loose will sell for USD $29.95.
- The game will feature dedicated servers that ensure low ping and high performance.
- Finally, gore will be featured in-game in order to capture the true horror of war.
Sadly there is no word of a Hell Let Loose release date just yet. Stay tuned.
Recent News Articles
- Assassins Creed Origins Tech Vision Realized
- Super Mario Run Update Brings New Mode, World, and Playable Character