Version Updates and Patch Notes for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon
Below is a list of all version updates and patch notes for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon (AC6/Armored Core VI) taken from the official Bandai Namco game news page. This list will be updated for new releases so please check back regularly.
Version 1.02 (September 11, 2023) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam (PC)
- Weapon Unit balance adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by the enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Improved camera controls when spectating online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not be displayed correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and unable to save progress after the device recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fixed the text displayed onscreen after selecting “Quit Game” from the System Menu on the title screen.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug causing certain bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
- App Ver. 22
- Regulation Ver. 1.02.1*
Important Information on Version Updates
Updating the game to Version 1.02 is required for online play.
As stated in the original post from Bandai Namco, online play will require players to update their game to Version 1.02.
Enable online mode after downloading the update to apply the changes in Version 1.02 (For PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XSX|S Players).
You must set your game to online mode to be able to install Version 1.02 after downloading it. This is not possible if you have set your game to boot in offline mode in the Network Settings under System Menu.
Other Armored Core 6 Guides
Armored Core 6 Basic Information
Armored Core 6 Walkthrough
|▼Armored Core 6 Walkthrough|
|Main Missions List|
|All Endings Guide|
Armored Core 6 Useful Guides
Armored Core 6 Collectibles Guides
|▼Armored Core 6 Collectibles Guides|
|All Part Container List and Locations||All Data Logs List and Locations|
|All Combat Log List and Locations|
Armored Core 6 AC Parts Guides
|▼Armored Core 6 AC Parts Guides|
|All Leg Units Features Summary||Bipedal Leg Units Features|
|Reverse Joint Leg Units Features||Tetrapod Leg Units Features|
|Tank Leg Units Features|
Armored Core 6 Boss Guides
|▼Armored Core 6 Boss Guides|
|How to Beat Balteus||How to Beat Ayre|
|How to Beat Smart Cleaner|
Armored Core 6 AC Parts Lists
AC Frame Parts
|▼Armored Core 6 AC Frame Parts|
AC Inner Parts
|▼Armored Core 6 AC Inner Parts|
AC OS Tuning and AC Expansion Parts
|▼Armored Core 6 AC Expansion Parts|
|OS Tuning||Core Expansions|
Armored Core 6 Weapons Lists
Weapons by Slot Type
|▼Armored Core 6 Weapons (By Slot Type)|
|Arm Weapons||Back Weapons|
Weapons by Weapon TypeArmored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon Weapons List
Armored Core 6 Forum
|▼Armored Core 6 Forum|
|Chat Board||Question Board|
|Bug Report Board|