This is an Injustice 2 characters article on Green Lantern. Here you’ll find information about a character found in Injustice 2. For more Injustice 2 content, head over to our Injustice 2 top page.
- 1 Injustice 2 Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) Profile
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Move List
- 4 Combos
- 5 Stats
- 6 Strategy Guide
- 7 Usable Gear
- 8 Costumes
- 9 Trivia
Green Lantern is a playable character in Injustice: Gods Among Us and Injustice 2. He utilizes his power ring to create any object he imagines into solid green light.
“My will is stronger than my hate.” – Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Injustice 2 Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) Profile
A former test pilot, Hal Jordan was chosen to join the Green Lantern Corps because of his fearless heroic nature. His power ring, which he uses to create anything he can think of, is powered by his will. He is classified as a Power User.
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Regime/ Yellow Lantern)
Hal’s sense of order led him to buy into the philosophy of the One Earth regime. He now believes that fear is more effective than willpower, and that belief has turned him into Yellow Lantern.
|Real Name||Harold “Hal” Jordan|
|Voice||Adam Balwin (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Steve Blum (Injustice 2)
Powers and Abilities
Hal Jordan possesses a powerful force of will that allows him to wield the most powerful weapon in the universe: A green power ring, forged by the Guardians of the Universe and charged with the green light of the emotional spectrum, willpower. The ring can create any construct, and is only limited by Hal’s imagination. The ring afford’s Hal with a protective barrier of light around his entire body, shielding him from bodily harm that would kill a normal person, such as a punch from Superman, and allows him to survive and speak in the vacuum of space, as well as affording him with the power of flight at the speed of light and high degrees of superhuman strength.
The ring’s primary power of construct creation is manifested in Jordan’s preferred use: As a trained test pilot for the Air Force, Hal primarily uses his ring to create constructs such as missiles, miniguns, and even fully functioning fighter crafts and engine turbines. Aside from these, Hal uses his ring to make simpler constructs like swords, baseball bats, a mace, and for defensive purposes, barriers of solid light and beams he can trap his foes in.
Hal’s incredible willpower and ability to overcome fear allows him not only to be able to use a green power ring, but he can also use a yellow Qwardian ring, which affords him to the exact same abilities of a green ring, with the added bonus of being able to channel and empower himself with the yellow light of fear.
- Oa’s Rocket: Green Lantern fires a green construct shaped missile at his opponent. Can be fired from the air. The Meter Burn version causes the missile to explode on contact.
- Rocket Power: Green Lantern fires two missile constructs from above his head at his opponent. The Meter Burn version fires a third missile after the first two connect.
- Lantern’s Might: Green Lantern captures his opponent in a beam from his ring and tosses them over his shoulder. The Meter Burn version has Green Lantern toss them a second time.
- Minigun: Green Lantern summons a minigun construct and opens fire on his enemy. The Meter Burn version increases the amount of bullets fired and damage done.
- Turbine Smash: Green Lantern summons a large turbine construct and rams it into his opponent. Can be done in the air. The Meter Burn version has the turbine go farther and increases damage.
Character Trait/ Character Power
Green Lantern’s Light: Green Lantern’s Light bathes Hal Jordan in green energy which increases Hal’s overall damage and amplifies the power of many of his Special Moves.
- Grab: Green Lantern grabs his opponent while summoning a brick wall construct behind him and throws them into it before kicking them through it.
- Beware My Power: Green Lantern teleports the player/opponent to the Green Lantern homeworld of Oa before the Guardians of the Universe. First, he proceeds to smash the player/opponent with a hammer, He then proceeds to crash two touring coach buses into the opponent/player, then fires a swarm of jets and missiles into the opponent/player before teleporting him/her back to the stage. Yellow Lantern’s variant is similar, except the constructs are yellow and he teleports the opponent/player to the antimatter world of Qward.
Strategy when playing as Green Lantern
Strategy when playing against Green Lantern
Green Lantern wears a green domino mask to hide his identity and a green and black uniform, like all Green Lanterns. His shoulder and torso are green while his legs and arms are black. He wears white gloves and green boots. His costume is laced with green energy that glows. He also has the Green Lantern symbol on his chest.
Green Lantern wears a modified costume with more padding on his shoulders. He also has green metallic gauntlets with the Green Lantern symbol on his wrists. He retains his green domino mask and torso, however the logo on his chest glows and the sides of his torso and underarms are black. He also has green straps on the sides of his torso. His inner thighs are also black while his outer thighs are green. His outfit is still laced with glowing green light. Despite the title, Hal is never seen wearing this as a member of the Regime.
Outfitted in a Yellow version of his Regime Costume. It functions as both Hal’s uniform for the Sinestro Corps and as his official Regime costume. (Unlocked by winning one Ranked Match).
Injustice 2 is scheduled for release on May 16, 2017. In the meantime, you can check out our Injustice 2 Main Wiki Page for Walkthroughs, Strategy Guides and Tips and Tricks here.