This page contains a walkthrough and guide on Tours sidequests in Final Fantasy XV, including objectives and rewards obtained in the game.
Final Fantasy XV is framed around four friends having a vacation. This is reflected in the the sidequest type, called a tour. These sidequests usually happen when they rest at certain camping sites. A party member will ask a favor at times, leading you to an adventure throughout the world of Eos.
Click here to go to our sidequests directory.
Case of the stolen specs (Petriche Haven)
This tour is concentrated in the middle of the Myrlwood. Your friend’s glasses were stolen, and you need to get them back.
- Head to the waypoint marked on your map. A mini-game begins.
- Sneak around and make your way to the tree without getting spotted while the chocobo is distracted by your bait.
- Make sure you hold square to keep quiet until the chocobo starts eating again.
Liege of the Lake (Capitis Haven)
Gladio wants you to hook a legendary fish called the Liege of the Vesperpool.
- Noctis’ fishing skill should be at level 10.
- Make sure you have a Giant Needle 10,000 with a Gold Gigantuar lure.
- You need sharp reflexes for this sidequest. Make sure you practice fishing so that this would be a breeze!
- You should aim n the current swimming direction of the fish.
A Flower for Iris (Lambath Haven)
Gladio once again needs a favor. The old softie wants to find a flower for his sister.
- This one is tricky. You’ll need to go to the northwest part of the area.
- The flower is on a plateau high above you. There should be a cliff that
- When you reach a ledge, Gladio will boost you up to the plateau above so that you could pick the flower.
The Chopping Block (Fallaughins Haven)
- Press circle repeatedly as prompted. Ignis will praise you more as much as you press circle. And that’s about it.
Up Close and Personal (Pullmoor Haven)
Prompto wants to take a picture of you with a Catoblepas.
- Go to the designated area. Look for mushrooms there.
- Walk to the lake and wait for the Catoblepas to move close.
- Strike a pose.
- You can finish this quest by either running away or simply slaying the monster.
- This unlocks the Vintage photo filter.
Stirred, not Shaken (Cotisse Haven)
Stir a dish by moving the left analog stick laterally or in circles.
- Maintain a consistent pace without overdoing things.
- Ignis’ reaction varies in accordance with your performance
- You’ll get 20 AP at the end no matter your performance.
Strike a run pose! (Spelcray Haven)
Prompto wants you to be his photo model.
- Head to the spot on the nearby pier and pose for Prompto.
Rise and shine and Run (Lachyrte Haven)
Gladio wants to race you.
- Head to the beach.
- When the race starts, sprint consistently. To finish first, refresh your stamina.
- You’ll get the AP reward whether you win or lose.
The Hallowed Hill of Hammerhead (Palmaugh Haven)
- Head to the waypoint with Prompto.
- Take a picture of Cindy and her garage.