Final Fantasy XV is framed around four friends having a vacation. This is reflected in the the sidequest type, called a tour. These sidequests usually happen when they rest at certain camping sites. A party member will ask a favor at times, leading you to an adventure throughout the world of Eos.
Case of the stolen specs (Petriche Haven):
This tour is concentrated in the middle of the Myrlwood. Your friend’s glasses were stolen, and you need to get them back.
- Head to the waypoint marked on your map. A mini-game begins.
- Sneak around and make your way to the tree without getting spotted while the chocobo is distracted by your bait.
- Make sure you hold square to keep quiet until the chocobo starts eating again.
Liege of the Lake (Capitis Haven)
Gladio wants you to hook a legendary fish called the Liege of the Vesperpool.
- Noctis’ fishing skill should be at level 10.
- Make sure you have a Giant Needle 10,000 with a Gold Gigantuar lure.
- You need sharp reflexes for this sidequest. Make sure you practice fishing so that this would be a breeze!
- You should aim n the current swimming direction of the fish.
A Flower for Iris (Lambath Haven)
Gladio once again needs a favor. The old softie wants to find a flower for his sister.
- This one is tricky. You’ll need to go to the northwest part of the area.
- The flower is on a plateau high above you. There should be a cliff that
- When you reach a ledge, Gladio will boost you up to the plateau above so that you could pick the flower.
The Chopping Block (Fallaughins Haven)
- Press circle repeatedly as prompted. Ignis will praise you more as much as you press circle. And that’s about it.
Up Close and Personal (Pullmoor Haven)
Prompto wants to take a picture of you with a Catoblepas.
- Go to the designated area. Look for mushrooms there.
- Walk to the lake and wait for the Catoblepas to move close.
- Strike a pose.
- You can finish this quest by either running away or simply slaying the monster.
- This unlocks the Vintage photo filter.
Stirred, not Shaken (Cotisse Haven)
Stir a dish by moving the left analog stick laterally or in circles.
- Maintain a consistent pace without overdoing things.
- Ignis’ reaction varies in accordance with your performance
- You’ll get 20 AP at the end no matter your performance.
Strike a run pose! (Spelcray Haven)
Prompto wants you to be his photo model.
- Head to the spot on the nearby pier and pose for Prompto.
Rise and shine and Run (Lachyrte Haven)
Gladio wants to race you.
- Head to the beach.
- When the race starts, sprint consistently. To finish first, refresh your stamina.
- You’ll get the AP reward whether you win or lose.
The Hallowed Hill of Hammerhead (Palmaugh Haven)
- Head to the waypoint with Prompto.
- Take a picture of Cindy and her garage.