Alm Growth Summary [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]

This article contains a guide for the unit growth in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. This article is directly translated from our Japanese writers. We'll update this as soon as we figure out the mechanics.

Unit Growth

The growth of each unit varies depending on the character. Because of this, the stats may not turn out the way you want them to. For example, Alm has a 50% chance of having his HP increase by 1. In comparison to his other traits – DEFENSE and LUCK, they have a slightly lower chance of increasing at 20% and 30% respectively.

However, despite having low values, there are still ways to train them. Check the table below to see the growth rate of the characters.

If you want to check Celica’s growth rate, click here.

Alm’s Alliance

Name HP ATK SKILL SPEED LUCK DEFENSE TOTAL
Alm 50% 35% 40% 30% 20% 30% 205%
Lukas 40% 15% 35% 15% 20% 20% 145%
Kliff 50% 20% 40% 50% 20% 40% 220%
Tobin 30% 10% 40% 15% 30% 10% 135%
Gray 40% 30% 20% 10% 10% 20% 130%
Silque 20% 30% 30% 30% 30% 10% 150%
Clair 20% 30% 50% 40% 50% 10% 200%
Clive 40% 20% 20% 20% 20% 20% 140%
Forsyth 30% 40% 10% 20% 20% 10% 130%
Python 40% 40% 15% 20% 10% 15% 140%
Luthier 40% 20% 20% 15% 50% 15% 160%
Mathilda 40% 30% 20% 40% 10% 30% 170%
Delthea 30% 50% 30% 20% 30% 10% 170%
Tatiana 40% 10% 15% 15% 20% 40% 140%
Zeke 40% 20% 35% 55% 30% 30% 210%
Mycen 20% 5% 5% 5% 0 5% 40%

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

2 Comments on "Alm Growth Summary [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]"

  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of

Where’s the Resistance stat?

From what I understand res growths are under 10% across the board