This article contains the main walkthrough for Chapter 7 – The Lost Legacy in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy along with the weapons and tips.
Chapter 7 Walkthrough – The Lost Legacy
City of Belur
- With Asav‘s men loitering around the area, walk left and jump on one of the columns ahead.
- As you start moving around, you’ll hear the voice of soldiers.
- You can either sneak past them or shoot them down.
- Keep jumping ahead and then swing to the left side.
- However, be careful. Asav‘s soldiers are still around the area so watch where you step.
- Hide behind the columns to take them out one by one.
- But if you would rather sneak past, that’s more efficient as well.
Fighting the soldiers
- Before you jump onto the next area, it would be wise to kill the enemies in the vicinity since there is not much space to hide around your landing point.
- There will be 2 heavily armored enemy wielded with a LMG. They can be killed easily by aiming for their head. After you kill one of them, take his LMG, and wipe out the remaining enemy.
- After defeating them, head forward and use the door in the center of the building.
- There, you’ll find an open area with a waterfall further ahead.
- Jump on the front stone and then climb up.
- After that, turn around and jump on the right which then leads you to the entrance to the next area.
- Head through the passageway before emerging on the other side.
- Then, climb up. Continue climbing up until you spot a stone face.
- Right after the big stone face, climb up and use the tree to swing you across.
- The landing part should be on the top of the passage you used before.
- Climb up and then go further up from the right. Keep on moving until you reach the stairs.
- Once you reach the stairs, there’s an entrance that’s blocked off. After that, walk on the left side.
- You’ll spot another set of stairs. Climb up until you spot a small window.
- Enter the small window and pass through the narrow area. Then, you’ll land into a room with a big pool.
- However, take note of the soldier nearby. You can snipe him or leave him.
- jump into the pond and dive down to find a passage way. From there, follow the path until you reach a big room with shelves displaying ancient items.
- You’ll also spot a drum and a huge tusk on the center. This then will lead you to a large waterfall.
- To get to the other side, jump into the water.
- Swim back up and look around for another passageway on the left.
- Go through that passageway and cross over the tree roots.
- The next path then is marked with pink flowers. And from there, climb up before jumping ahead to the next mountain.
- Follow Nadine until she pushes Chloe into the water. With that, you’ll have to climb up again.
- Cross the narrow passageway and you’ll head into the next large area. Then, swing to the waterfall.
- While there, take a couple of pictures of the stonehead if you wish for the photo op. Then, dive below the statues before making a right turn. Swim through the caves until you reach the statue of Shiva in the throne room.
Shiva Statue Puzzle
- Approach the statue before making a left. Ahead, you’ll spot a stone column where you can climb up.
- Take the stairs after climbing the column before climbing from the right side.
- Rotate the levers and cranks before walking to the hand of the statue.
- Climb up and head towards the hand holding the trident. Make your way straight past it to find a lever.
- Once you hit the lever, the trident turns into a bridge.
- But there’s a time limit, cross it fast or else the trident will flip over back to its original position.
- Once across, keep going on the top side of the trident. There, you’ll spot a place on your left to rope you forward.
- When you reach the other side, there’s a lock. Fiddle around with it and you’ll notice that there’s water flowing down. Use the waterfall to slide down and then the rope to land on the second hand.
- Jump from the location where Nadine‘s standing before climbing up from the end of the corridor.
- When you reach the top, there’s a crank which you need to spin.
- After spinning it, the drum will come down.
- Jump towards the hand and climb up.
- When the drum moves back, jump ahead and go up. At the top, there’s another wheel that turns on the water. Turn it on and a door will open up.
- Head through the door before taking a left turn. Finally, you’ll reach the third crank on the head of the statue. Use it and it will make his hands face each other.
- When you’re done, swing towards the area where a light shines from Shiva’s eye.
- You’ll notice Shiva’s statue has a light shining from his third eye. There are also several statues that carry mirrors. Your objective is to make the light reflect on all the statues.
- First Statue – Make it face Shiva.
- Second Statue (Statue to the right of the first statue) – Swing right on ahead and rotate it to have it face the third statue.
- Third Statue (Statue to the right of the second statue) – This doesn’t necessarily have to face Shiva. However, its position has to be right under the mirror you see up above.
- Fourth Statue (Statue to the left of the first statue) – This statue is broken but Nadine will hold up the mirror for you.
- Fifth (Statue to the left of the fourth statue) – Move its position so that it catches the light reflecting from Nadine’s mirror.
- After that, Asav‘s men will chase after you. Dodge past the bombs before following Nadine until both of you fall down. Then, Asav captures you both before leading you to another room which has another puzzle for you to solve.
Parashurma and Ganesha Puzzle
- There are two statues: Parashurma and Ganesha.
- Walk around before spotting a handle next to a big gear.
- There are two of these and you need to activate them both.
- Once both have been activated, two paintings will appear.
- The objective is to arrange the painting in between them both.
- However, Parashurma will attack you if you don’t do it right.
- Your main tool here is knowing how to adjust Ganesha’s arm.
- Fix Ganesha’s arm to follow the second portrait.
- After that, Ganesha’s legacy, the tusk will appear.
- After that, a cutscene ensues with Asav stealing the tusk. Lockpick your way out and make your way out to stop Asav.
|Previous: Chapter 6 – The Gatekeeper||Next: Chapter 8 – Partners|