This page contains a walkthrough for Chapter 3 – Homecoming for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, including main story objectives, weapons, items, and enemies encountered in the game.
Chapter 3 Walkthrough – Homecoming
Meet Nadine at the Car
- Chloe and Nadine will split off at the start of Chapter 3 – Homecoming, so your main goal is to lead Chloe to the car where Nadine is.
- Go down the mountain through the lone pathway. Once you are on the tree bridge, it will collapse, leading you to find another way to get to the car.
- Jump down onto the mud and slide down the pathway.
- At the bottom of the cliff, throw a rope near the gap and swing to the other side. Note that there will be an icon popping up where you can throw your rope to.
- Once you’re on the other side, climb up your rope and swing to the left to reach a cliff leading upwards.
- Continue climbing until you reach Nadine and the car.
Drive Towards the Goal
- Drive the card through the straightforward path until you reach a dead end. The dead end is marked by the flamingos gathering in the area.
- Drive up to the first waterfall that you will see and you will be lead to a pathway behind the falls.
- Continue driving through the pathway until you see a gate. Exit the vehicle.
Open the Gate
- Upon reaching the gate, a short cutscene will commence.
- Grab the wench at the front of your vehicle then hook it on the gate.
- After connecting the wench, Chloe and Nadine will be ambushed by a small band of insurgency soldiers.
- Take cover and take out the soldier using the Para 45. that Chloe automatically has.
- After eliminating the soldiers, go back to the vehicle and pull down the gate.
- Once you opened the gate, continue driving towards the opened path.
- Continue driving across the bridge and into the small cave. At the end of the path, a cutscene will commence.
Attack the Insurgency
- Use the vehicle to ram some of the insurgency soldiers standing near the pond.
- Continue ramming the other soldiers while Nadine fires at them.
- You can also quickly take cover behind your vehicle and take out the remaining soldiers using your firearms.
- Nadine will notify you if the coast is clear. Head to the nearby truck bed and open the weaponry case to obtain a Silenced Pistol.
- Climb up the gate at the end of the path and use the giant wheel to open the gate.
- Head behind the wheel and into the door, then jump across the ledge and climb down.
- Once you head back to the vehicle, Chapter 3 will end.
|Prev: Chapter 2 – Infiltration||Next: Chapter 4 – The Western Ghats|