This page contains a walkthrough for Chapter 9 – End of the Line for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, including main story objectives, obtainable weapons., equipment and items, and characters and enemies encountered in the game.
Chapter 9 Walkthrough – End of the Line
Reach for the Train
- Trail behind the train, and drive through the terrain lined with rocks. Shatter the houses blocking the path. Be wary of insurgents mounted on bikes as you go, an AI will provide some backup to help you, floor it on them.
- Continue driving being mindful of the obstruction blocking the path. Wait for Nadine to leap onto the train, follow her to reach the roof above.
- As soon as you reach a dead end, drop to the floor below and follow the path to the left. Proceed to the right then deploy the rope swing.
- Upon arriving at the compartment, leap through the window draped with a red curtain. Ascend upwards to find more insurgents blocking the way. Blow up the white gas canisters to take them out efficiently. When the coast is finally clear, pass through the ventilation then scale upwards.
- Take out the insurgents then deploy the rope swing.
- Be mindful of the enemy guarding the rooftop, thus tread cautiously from one compartment to the next. More insurgents will appear mounted on bikes to surround the train. Snipe them from rooftop as it provides the best cover.
- Deploy the crane to swing it. Loot the weapons from the remains of the insurgents and use it to take out the others with vehicles lined up ahead of you. Take out the insurgents first then continue along to reach the next compartment.
- Leap on top of it then drive straight. Deploy the rope swing to ascend behind the train.
- Be mindful of the fight’s resumption, and continue up to the rooftop. Find some barricade to hide behind and return fire. Throw some grenades on the trucks to easily take out multiple insurgents hiding inside.
- With the coast clear, continue along the path and hop onto the car and trail behind the truck. Once you are close enough, deploy the rope. Control the machine gun and fire at the compartment past the cylinder.
- Leap then pursue the engine until you find a metallic door. Enter to find the compartment.
Locate the Engine
- Lend a hand to Nadine to unlock the next metallic door to reach the engine room.
- Pass through the right to find a locked door then drop off then continue until you reach the rooftop. You will eventually arrive by a door at the upper platform of the train.
- Board the right jeep and fire at the insurgents. Maneuver the vehicle to the right to get to the switch. Trail behind Sam and assist him to trigger the switch to trigger a cutscene. Fend off the insurgents using the gas canisters. Operate the switch to shift the train’s tracks.
- Gather some speed aboard the jeep and drive the jeep through the cliff to land on the train.
- Another event will occur and Asav will make an appearance.
- Try to bait Asav to land a shot and evade the attack as his grapple deals severe damage. Retaliate with a counter from the back while he’s busy handling Nadine. A cutscene will play to indicate his next phase.
- On the next two fights, employ the same strategy of performing well-timed evades and inflict your melee in. While Nadine grabs him, close the distance with another roundhouse.
- The latter fight being more difficult than the previous ones due to him being more offensive this time with Nadine unable to support you. Eventually he will push you, scale the railings of the train be mindful of the canisters and adjust your position as you go.
- Shimmy to the right to reach the flat platform and deploy the rope swing to reach the compartment to interrupt Asav. A cutscene will ensue.
- Key in the button prompt as they appear, perform a barrage against Asav. He will later swing the pipe on Chloe, get back up immediately to give him some beating. Another cutscene will play.
- Trail behind Nadine as the train collapses. Make a leap of faith to the next compartment. Then finally deploy the rope swing to get to safety. The ending will finally play.
|Prev:Chapter 8 – Partners|