Table of Contents
November 2022 patch update adds Dash ability, High-Speed battle mode, and new demons in Soul Hackers 2
Last October 3, 2002, Atlus announced that Soul Hackers 2 (SH 2) would soon get a new update that would focus on enhancing dungeon navigation, speeding up fight mode, and adding new demons to fuse. The 1.01 patch update that came before this one addressed camera options to change the game’s field navigation.
Here are details of the upcoming patch update:
In dungeons and fields, Ringo’s movement now has a “Dash” feature. You have the option to alternate between “Normal” and “Dash.” In addition, the effect of the Summoner Skill “Assassin’s Stride” has been altered to “Become undetectable to foes for a specified distance” with the addition of the Dash function.
High-Speed Battle Mode
Battle now has a “High-Speed” setting. You have the option to alternate between “Normal” and “High-Speed.”
- To shorten loading times, the duration of “Loading Screen Tips” has been changed.
- In order to reduce mistakes caused by accidental button presses, the flow of the “Choice Controls During Soul Level Increase” on-screen prompts were changed.
- Direct fast travel inside the shop is now possible from the City Map.
- The rate of the spawn of enemy shadows in dungeons has been adjusted.
- The ability to inherit skills when combining demons has been improved.
- Other small adjustments.
- Added four new demons to fuse:
- Neko Shogun
- Pixie (Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers version)
Soul Hackers 2 is available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store on August 25 in Japan and August 26 worldwide. Visit our Soul Hackers 2 Walkthrough and Guide Page for more news and updates!