Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
Clash with Cat Boom Boom
You can enter the colosseum by moving to the right to find an opening in the water leading to the boss area.
Simply defeat Cat Boom Boom to get the Cat Shine. He uses spinning fist and shell attacks during this fight which can be avoided by running away from him. Attack him during the brief period he is recovering after throwing out a move. Note that with good timing, you can simply stomp on him during his spinning fist attack to damage him.
Attack Cat Boom Boom three times to beat him.
Five Cat Shine Shards
- The first shard is found on the lower right corner of the boss area by the barred window.
- The second shard is found at the base of the platform (north side) of the boss area in the water.
- The third is found at the top of the colosseum. Use the cat ramp on your right to climb up. When you reach the top, start moving clockwise until you come up to a launching pole. Use it to grab the Cat Shine in the air at the center of the colosseum.
- The fourth is found along the circular path to the left of the lighthouse.
- After getting the fourth shard, drop down to the small section of land below to find the fifth one near the barred window.
Clash with Cat Pom Pom
From the front of the colosseum, move around to the left until you see a large mystery box on top of a ledge. Do a ground pound on the box to launch yourself up and move to the left to find another mystery box. Pound on it to reveal a ledge that you can walk on to yet another mystery box. Hit the next mystery box and follow the path to an opening in the colosseum to battle Cat Pom Pom.
To defeat Cat Pom Pom, simply attack the one that is holding a Pink Shuriken. The ones holding the blue shuriken are fakes. Attack Cat Pom Pom three times to beat her.
Blast the Fury Blocks
When Fury Bowser appears, head to the back of the colosseum to find the fury blocks. Stand in front of the blocks and wait for Bowser to use his flame breath to destroy them. Get the Cat Shine afterwards.