Scamper Shores Cat Shines
Make the Lighthouse Shine
Found in front of the lighthouse after passing the turning fence bridge with the Conkdors.
Five Cat Shine Shards
- At the start of the level, grab a Super Bell from the mystery box between the two Conkdors ahead. Move right and up the ramp to find a turning fence that you can grab on to. Climb up and jump to an opening on your left to find the Cat Shine Shard.
- From the first shard’s location, jump back down and move forward to find another rotating fence near some boxes. Jump up to the fence to find the second Cat Shine Shard in the air.
- From the third shard’s location, move forward up the platform and turn left to find some boxes covering a small lower section near the water that has the third Cat Shine Shard.
- From the lighthouse, turn to the three fences lined up that descend downward. Climb up the first one and over it to grab the fourth Cat Shine Shard.
- Just below the three fences (underneath the lighthouse) is the fifth Cat Shine Shard behind a rotating fence. Grab on to it until it turns to get the shard.
Fury Shadows on the Deck
After grabbing the five Cat Shine Shards, head to the area with the stone arch with cat ears (just across the Giga Bell) to find Fury Shadow Luigi. Hit him three times to get the Cat Shine.
Key to the Cat Shine
From the lighthouse, go down the ramp on your right to find the key to the cage near a balcony. Be careful of the Piranha Plants that come out on the left side.
Afterwards, go back to the stone arch with cat ears just across the Giga Bell to find the cage and the Cat Shine.
Blast the Fury Blocks
From the cage, turn around and walk around the base of the land until you reach some Bowser blocks with two signboards between them. Wait until Fury Bowser appears and stand in front of the blocks. Bowser will attack the blocks using his flame breath so be sure to move to right as the flame travels to avoid getting hit. With the blocks destroyed, you can now get the Cat Shine.