Fur Step Island Cat Shines
Make the Lighthouse Shine
Automatically obtained as you enter the level.
Junior’s Graffiti Gratitude
Have Bowser Jr. paint on the question mark (?) in the middle of the ship to reveal the Cat Shine Shard.
Fury Shadow on the Deck
Backtrack to the fury blocks just before the ship and into the forest near the starting area to find the Fury Shadow. Chase it down and hit it three times to get the Cat Shine Shard,
Five Cat Shine Shards
- The first Cat Shine Shard is found on the lower area with the Goomba below the wooden bridge (to your right near the ship’s bowsprit).
- The second Cat Shine Shard is found below the ship’s bowsprit. Walk forward and carefully drop down to the part resembling Bowser’s face below to get the shard.
- The third Cat Shine Shard is found at the top of the collapsed ship mast.
- The fourth is found on the ship’s keel submerged in the water on its right side.
- The fifth Cat Shine Shard can be found in the forest near the starting level. From the wrecked ship, head back and run to the left as you go through the forest. Climb up the stone wall where there seems to be a formation of cat-ear shapes to find the Cat Shine Shard above.
Blast the Fury Blocks
Stand behind the fury blocks behind the ship and wait for Bowser to use his flame breath to destroy them. Be sure to duck or move out of the way as the beam moves from the right to left so it will not hit you.