Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
Make the Lighthouse Shine
From the starting area, move forward and cross the springboard platforms ahead. Do a ground pound to destroy the boxes below and reveal a red springboard platform to launch you up to the higher area. Afterwards, take the moving springboard platforms on your right to continue going up.
Slide down and go left past the boomerang Koopas and use the springboard platform there to reach the lower area that has more moving platforms. Ascend more of the springboard platforms and you should come up to an area with a springboard moving horizontally. Use it to jump to the other side and slow down. Go down the ramp path to find the Cat Shine in front of the lighthouse.
Climb to the Shine
From the lighthouse, drop down to some circular stone platforms below on your right. You should see one of the platforms with a wheel on it (with a cat paw symbol). Use the Super Bell to go into cat form and hit it a few times to make a pillar appear below the Cat Shine in the air. Climb up to get it.
Hurry! Jump High, Jump Fast!
Just behind the Giga Bell is purple platform that you can ground pound to trigger the objective. After stomping on it, quickly move ahead and climb the springboard platforms to reach the Cat Shine that appears in front of the lighthouse. If the timer runs out, just ground pound the purple platform again.
Five Cat Shine Shards
- While facing the lighthouse, turn around to find the first Cat Shine Shard at the far end of the narrow path.
- Drop down to your right to go down the area below near Plessie. Walk a little to your right and use the red springboard platform to go up the upper area. The Cat Shine Shard should be to your right near the balcony.
- Climb up the wall on your left while in cat form to find another Cat Shine Shard.
- Drop down and go up the moving springboard platforms ahead until you reach the ramp that drops down to some boxes you destroyed earlier. This time, instead of going left, jump up the ledge ahead of you (a bird is usually perched here) to reach the area behind the wall and a springboard platform just ahead. Use it to grab the Cat Shine Shard in the air.
- Head to the forward to the area with multiple moving springboard platforms from before and make your way up again to the section with the springboard that moves horizontally (just before the ramp that leads to the lighthouse again). Instead of moving forward, turn to your right to find the last Cat Shine Shard in the air.
Blast the Fury Blocks
Pass through the cat-eared arch near the Giga Bell and head towards the red springboard platform (covered by boxes from before at the start of the level). Instead of going up again, stay on the base of the platform and move around to your right. As you keep moving around it, Bowser will appear. You will notice a springboard platform next to a building with fury boxes on the wall. Cling to it for a while to make Bowser use his flame breath to destroy the boxes (be sure to let go to avoid getting hit). You should find the last Cat Shine behind it.