Trickity Tower Cat Shines
So Close Yet So Far
The first Cat Shine is found just after passing the arch at Trickity Tower and walking to the circular part of the platform (in front of the lighthouse).
Blue Coin Bustle
The blue button appear in the platform leading to a circular part past the arch in Trickity Tower (in front of the ligthhouse). Jump on the blue button and follow the coins before the time runs out. The Cat Shine will appear on the blue button after clearing the course.
Hurry! Watch Your Step!
The purple button appears in the platform leading to a circular part past the arch in Trickity Tower (in front of the lighthouse). Jump on it to activate the objective. Simply follow the large blocks going up to reach the Cat Shine. You can use the invisible path as well to reach it. Once you get on the large block just before the Cat Shine, walk to your left to reveal an invisible platform that you can get on to reach the Cat Shine.
Five Cat Shard Shines
- Make sure you have the Super Bell power-up as you will need the cat form to get all the shards in the area. After passing through the arch in Trickity Tower, move up the stairs and along the platform towards the circular part. Just behind it is the first Cat Shine Shard.
- Jump back up and continue past the circular platform to reveal an invisible path (you can momentarily reveal it from a stationary position by doing a ground pound). Watch out for the enemy rolling down spiked logs on your left and follow it up. Take out the enemy and grab the second Cat Shine Shard above.
- Afterwards, you should see another enemy in the distance rolling spiked logs to your left again. Run towards him while avoiding the logs and take him out. Face left toward the stack of boxes to reveal another invisible path and just beyond it is an invisible wall that you can climb in cat form to the third Cat Shine Shard just above.
- From where you got the third shard, jump down on to the stack of boxes below and do a ground pound to land on another invisible path. Follow it as it turn to the left (just above the circular platform below from before) and you should reveal an invisible tower-like structure that you can climb up to to get the fourth shard on your left.
- Jump back down close to the invisible tower form before and walk around the circular path to the right this time. You should make out the path to the last shard now.
Blast the Fury Blocks
Just behind the lighthouse are some fury blocks that look like they are floating in mid air. There is actually an invisible path in front of it that you can get on to reach it. When Fury Bowser appears, stand behind the fury blocks and wait for Bowser to destroy them. Walk off the edge of the invisible path just at the last moment to avoid getting hit by the flame breath. Get the Cat Shine afterwards.