Here are the actions that you can do while using a captured Cheep Cheep:
- Mario can swim quickly through water.
- While this creature remains captured, Mario can perform a spin attack by shaking the Joy Cons or the Pro Controller.
- Since he’s a fish, Mario doesn’t need to go to the surface for air.
- If the creature is “de-captured” while on land, it’ll disappear.
- Depending which direction is facing, Mario can shine beams of light depending where the body is facing.
- The mechanics of the light beam work similarly to how Mario throws a shell at his enemies.
— スーパーマリオ オデッセイ (@mario_odysseyJP) August 8, 2017
Cheep Cheep Locations
- Enemy List