Mario’s previous journey in Super Mario 3D All-Stars continues with Super Mario Odyssey’s Lake Kingdom.
The Lake Kingdom is also known as the Land of Beauty and Clear Water as it possesses crystal clear water as well as the stunning beauty of its environment. This Kingdom’s greater location is called Lake Lamode.
Lake Kingdom Walkthrough
Arriving at Lake Kingdom
- Once you exit the Odyssey, you will find some Purple coins at the back wall.
- Speaking to the Lochlady will give you information about what the Broodals are and what their purpose is.
- You will not be able to use the stairs that leads to the Water Plaza so you will have to find another way.
- Jump to the ledge so you can retrieve the Purple coins.
- Jump upwards again so that you will reach the man balcony directly across from the Odyssey.
- This will be your ticket to the Water Plaza as the Locklady will tell you that the path is just behind her.
- Head to the wall and you will find a zipper. Unzip the zipper using Cappy.
- Once inside the tunnel, you will need to continuously ground pound until you reach the bottom.
- At your back, you will find Purple coins. Grabe them and proceed.
- Continue your way and defeat the enemies until you find Cheep Cheeps of which you can use to freely move around,
- In the underwater entrance, you will encounter several Broodals. Power Moons can also be found here.
- From the entrance, swim down towards the Plaza.
- Keep swimming until you encounter multiple entrances.
- Swim through the top entrance and this will lead you to the balcony where you can get back to your original form.
- From here, you will be told by the Lochlady that you can go up to the surface using the contraption that resembles that of an elevator. You will need to activate the P-Switch located at the back of the contraption which will allow you to swim towards the top.
Water Plaza Surface
Click here to go to our detailed guide on how to beat Rango.
- Once you reach the top, activate another P-Switch to grab additional Lake Kingdom Purple coins.
- Once here, you can then use the flower to cross over the other side and take the Power Moon situated inside the wooden crates.
- You can then use the flowers located on the balcony which will allow you to float towards the Purple coins.
- From here, you will need to hop across to the tower so that you can finally fight the Broodals that are waiting for you in the Water Plaza Terrace.
Broodals Over the Lake
- Possess the hat to knock it down revealing a flower print.
- Use the flowery hat as a launch pad and jump to the air. You can use this to stomp the Broodal’s face.
- After you hit him, he will retreat and then go berserk hopping around wildly.
- In his next attack, he will be throwing his hat again at you but this time the hat will travel in a circular motion.
- Use your spin throw to knock his hat and hit him on the head again.
- Once you defeat him, you will earn your Multi Moon and finish the Mission.
|← Sand Kingdom||Wooded Kingdom →|
|List of Kingdoms|
|Cap Kingdom||Cascade Kingdom|
|Sand Kingdom||Lake Kingdom|
|Wooded Kingdom||Cloud Kingdom|
|Lost Kingdom||Metro Kingdom|
|Snow Kingdom||Seaside Kingdom|
|Luncheon Kingdom||Ruined Kingdom|
|Bowser’s Kingdom||Moon Kingdom|
|Dark Side||Mushroom Kingdom|