Vanishing Road Rush
How to Get
- Head to the second island after using the power line to get you across.
- After that, head over to the ledge that holds the third electric wire to bring you to the Blitz Tower.
- Instead of taking the electric wire, drop down and you’ll find a door with a scarecrow.
- Capture the scarecrow to open the door and begin the challenge.
- Once inside, hit the blue button and run as fast as you can.
- However, watch out for the Sherm and some of the tiles tend to drop.
- There will be some checkpoints which will allow you to spawn the next set of tiles, making it easier to cross.
- However, once you reach the third check point, you’ll find two bridges: one with Sherms and the other that’s a flimsy wooden bridge.
- You can either rush through the wooden bridge to dodge the others or weave throw the Sherms on the stone platform.
- After rushing past them, complete Vanishing Road Rush by grabbing the Dark Side Power Moon at the end.