Lost Kingdom Regular Cup
Obtained by winning the Lost Kingdom Regular Cup in Lost Kingdom.
How to Get
- From the Odyssey, talk to the Koopa near the green binocular stand to join the Lost Kingdom Regular Cup.
- The race is fairly challenging despite being only the Regular Cup. Try to roll as much as possible to gain on your opponents or maintain your lead if you’re ahead.
- There is a shortcut to the beacon (finish line), but it requires you to perform some advanced moves. When the race begins, dash ahead normally with the group. When you pass by the two small stump markers at the bridge, face left to the first tree there. You can throw your hat and use it as a boost by jumping up and throwing cappy, then immediately press and hold down the cap throw button again. You can reach the top of the tree with this method.
- From the top of the tree, do another cap throw launch (aim your cap at the purple-leafed branch) and immediately grab onto the cage. Pull yourself up and do another cap throw launch to get to the platform above (next to the propeller pillar).
- At the platform, you don’t have to wait for the Trapeetles to destroy the blocks. You can jump off on the left side (literally off the side of the cliff), then turn yourself towards the direction of the ledge on the other side and throw your hat to slow your descent. If you do it right, you will be able to grab on to the ledge on the other side.
- Do this when you come up to another set of blocks in the path. You will arrive in an area with some coins lined up vertically in a clearing on side of the cliff. Position yourself in the clearing and perform wall jumps (zig-zagging left and right as you come up).
- Once you reach the area above, perform a ground pound on the red button to activate gold blocks in the area. This will allow you to wall jump your way up the top to reach the beacon.