Bowser’s Castle Treasure Vault
Found at the Beneath the Keep area in Bowser’s Castle.
How to Get
- At the Beneath the Keep area, go to the location where the Flying Lakitu is stationed.
- Instead of going to the poison lake, go down the roof at the opposite direction and you will be at a platform with a slingshot at the end of the path.
- Instead of riding the slingshot, capture the Pokio nearby and go to the path where several Spinies are roaming around.
- Avoid or take down the Spinies while walking towards the end of the path.
- At the end jump up and poke the rotating platform to the left. Continue poking the platforms and jumping up to reach the top where you’ll find a door.
- Once you go through the door, open the treasure chest at the center of the room to get the Power Moon.