Down and Up the Spinning Tower
Found at the Beneath the Keep area in Bowser’s Castle.
How to Get
- At the Beneath the Keep area, go to the location where the Flying Lakitu is stationed.
- Instead of going to the poison lake, go down the roof at the opposite direction and you will be at a platform with a slingshot at the end of the path.
- Ride the slingshot and it will take you to another area. Carry the seed at the middle of the path all the way to the pot at the end and plant it.
- Climb the tall stalk that will sprout from the pot and jump down the path where a Stairface Ogre is located.
- Defeat the Stairface Ogre and the door to the north will open. Go through the door to enter a secret area.
- Go to the lowest part of the tower using a Capture Pokio and get the key at a hidden area at the back of the tower.
- Once you get the key, another Power Moon will appear at the top of the tower. Climb up to the top to get the Power Moon.