Jizo’s Big Adventure
Found at the Showdown Arena in Bowser’s Castle.
How to Get
- After defeating RoboBrood, go back to the area where you fought the boss.
- Enter the warp pipe to the left and it will lead you to a secret area.
- In this area, you need to push all the P-Switches using the Jizo statues. Capture each Jizo statue scattered around the area.
- Three switches are at the center of the area, while the other two can be found at the back of the area and at the bottom of the platform to the left. Break the fragile wall hidden behind the boxes to the left to get to the P-Switch.
- After pressing all the switches, transport two Jizo statues to the two P-Switches at the end of the bridge to the north.
- Two metal walls will appear after pressing the last two switches. Perform several wall jumps to get to the top of the area and get the Power Moon.