Jizo and the Hidden Room
Found at the Showdown Arena in Bowser’s Castle.
How to Get
- After defeating RoboBrood, go back to the area where you fought the boss.
- Enter the warp pipe to the left and it will lead you to a secret area.
- In this area, you need to push all the P-Switches using the Jizo statues. Capture each Jizo statue scattered around the area.
- Three switches are at the center of the area, while the other two can be found at the back of the area and at the bottom of the platform to the left. Break the fragile wall hidden behind the boxes to the left to get to the P-Switch.
- After pressing all the switches, transport one Jizo statue at the other side of the bridge to the north and press the P-Switch to the right.
- Go to the left facing the metal wall, then throw Cappy at the wall while holding the Y button.
- Jump onto Capp and perform another wall jump to obtain the Power Moon.