Easter Eggs in Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey pays homage to various works within the Super Mario Universe. They may appear in the form of characters, mini games or even game mechanics as you adventure across the kingdoms to save the princess.
Mario’s reptilian friend Yoshi makes an appearance in Super Mario Odyssey. He appears in the Mushroom Kingdom which you can visit after clearing the game.
- Go to Post-Game Unlockables in Super Mario Odyssey
Outfits of Recurring Characters in the Series
You can obtain various outfits in the game, including those worn by Luigi and even Wario.
Original Donkey as a Mini Game in New Donk City (Metro Kingdom)
When you reach New Donk City in the Metro Kingdom, you’ll be able briefly play the classic Donkey Kong game as it appeared on the Family Computer system. Sadly, you can only play it once during the playthrough.
We’ll be adding more Easter Eggs when we discover them in the game so check back regularly for updates.
- Wooded Kingdom Power Moon No.52 (Jammin’ in the Wooded Kingdom): Location Guide(11/6)
- Lost Kingdom: Walkthrough(10/26)
- Luncheon Kingdom: Walkthrough(10/5)
- Cap Kingdom Power Moon List: Guide(10/28)
- Dark Side Power Moon List: Guide(10/28)