This page contains a strategy guide on the Wooded Kingdom found in Super Mario Odyssey. The guide contains walkthroughs for each location in the kingdom, as well as the location for each Power Moon in the area.
Road to Sky Garden
- Head for the scaffolding along the cliff and behind the ship.
- Control an Uproot with Cappy.
- Follow the water downstream and activate the back switch.
- Defeat the Big Piranha plant to obtain the power moon.
Entering the Sky Garden
- Step on the switch to make the vine foothold appear.
- Before that, let the vine appear again and enter the side hole of the pillar before the scaffold disappears.
- Push the switch in the pillar.
- Wait for the vine to appear and climb the steps.
- Take control of the Uproot with Cappy.
- Prepare to fight the boss outside!
Path to the Secret Flower Field
- Head to the Iron Mountain entrance.
- Take control of some Sherms (tanks) with Cappy.
- Fire at the place where the Iron Wall and the earth meet.
- Enter, pull the lever, and obtain a seed.
- Plant the seeds next to the robot climb the giant beanstalk.
- Find and capture another Sherm and destroy all the brown blocks and the wall.
- Climb up the side of the wall that you destroyed.
- Use Cappy to collect the Boost Flowers near the slope for you to run up to the summit very fast.
- At the summit, once you destroy the machine with a sherm. Grab the power moon that this machine drops.
|List of Kingdoms|
|Mushroom Kingdom||Cap Kingdom|
|Cascade Kingdom||Sand Kingdom|
|Lake Kingdom||Wooded Kingdom|
|Cloud Kingdom||Lost Kingdom|
|Metro Kingdom||Snow Kingdom|
|Seaside Kingdom||Luncheon Kingdom|
|Ruined Kingdom||Bowser’s Kingdom|
|Moon Kingdom||Dark Side|