A few days ago, Atlus released their annual consumer survey for 2020. The survey, which lasts for around 35 minutes, was conducted online and took responses from players in Japan. Many questions were included such as potential remakes that the fans would like to play, ports, and genres to name a few. According to the survey, the supposed deadline was at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, February 12.
Atlus Survey for 2020 ended early than deadline
Atlus’ fifth online survey attained a record breaking amount of respondents which grew more than expected. Having gotten more than enough respondents led Atlus to close the survey two days earlier. The company has been conducting their annual survey since 2015 with the prospect of releasing products that cater to its fans.
— アトラス公式アカウント (@Atlus_jp) February 10, 2020
Overall, Atlus Inc. reported that after asking for how consumers think of Atlus, fans have expressed their overwhelming support for the work done. The survey page announced that Atlus is keen on improving their products for the years to come.
Below are sample questions taken from the online survey:
- Q1: Please tell us about your profession.
- Q3: Among the following platforms, which do you own?
- Q6: Please select among the options that apply regarding your display situation when playing on a stationary, home console (connected to a TV).
- Q11: What are your favorite game genres when it comes to home consoles (stationary machines or portable machines)?
- Q29: Have you ever played the “Persona” series? If you have, choose the first game in the series you played.
- Q39: What are your impressions on the possible following initiatives Atlus would take in its future?
- Q48: If you have a request for Atlus, please write it down.
While the survey has already closed, a sneak-peek of the survey can be found here.
Visit Samurai Gamers for more news and updates about Persona 5 Royal. Stay tuned to our page as well for our initial P5R guide and walkthrough.