IGN Announced Additional Features for the Upcoming Western Release of Catherine: Full Body
Apart from the English gameplay previews released, IGN also shared additional features that will come out in the English version release of Catherine: Full Body.
- More than 500 unique puzzles to solve – more than twice the amount in the original.
- A new “Remix” mode for every puzzle.
- Some puzzles have been tweaked.
- 20+ brand-new, animated cutscenes that delve into character backstories and new scenes that introduce the new character, Rin.
- Rin also appears in the nightmare puzzle world, interacts with Vincent and the sheep there, and can halt threats while Vincent climbs.
- All English voice actors, including Troy Baker (Vincent,) have reprised their roles for new lines.
- New music is selectable in the Stray Sheep bar’s jukebox, including tunes from Persona 4 and the mysterious Project Re: Fantasy, which Atlus hasn’t talked about since its vague announcement.
- It’s been ported into the Persona 5 engine, so Catherine: Full Body is especially pretty to look at. (We’re still waiting for more technical details about this!)
- There are new online features, like a versus mode and “souls” that will appear in stages where other players have died.
- Five new endings are included: Three for Rin and a new one each for Katherine and Catherine.
- Certain characters are properly named in the credits. (You’ll understand this if you were tuned into the controversy surrounding previous editions of Catherine.) Some lines may have been changed about this character as well.
For more Catherine: Full Body game news and guides, visit our Catherine Full Body Game Guide and Walkthrough page!
Catherine: Full Body Recommended Article List
|▼Catherine: Full Body Recommended Articles|
|Wakthrough||Question Answers||Game Modes|
|Beginner Techniques||New Features||Techniques List|