Mario needs 4 Power Moons in order to power up the Odyssey.
Our First Power Moon
- Proceed up the ridge and capture Chain Chomp
- Pull its chain to the opposite direction of the breakable boulder, then release once several lights show up.
- Repeat this process for the remaining boulders.
- After smashing all the boulders, take the Power Moon to end this short assignment.
Multi Moon Atop the Falls
- Cross the lowered drawbridge to trigger a cutscene.
- Follow the path and take note of the T-Rex on the left.
- Capturing a Big Chain Chomp.
- Break the wall to the right using the captured Big Chain Chomp.
- Alternatively you could capture the T-Rex snoozing atop the ridge to remove more blocks with ease.
- Head over to the opposite side of the bridge.
- Once you reach the next section a wave of enemies pop up. Clear the path by performing a Spin Throw.
- Capture the Chain Chomp and have it break the facade of the mountain to reveal an 8-bit section.
- Enter the green pipe and solve this short side mission. There is a Power Moon by the left side of this wall that you can find as 2D Mario.
- Break the 2D blocks covering the path then scale the cliff as 2D Mario.
Fossil Fall Heights
- Capture a Chain Chomp and break the wall to the right.
- Enter the boss area to trigger a cutscene.
- Defeat Madame Brood.
Boss Fight: Madame Brood
|List of Kingdoms|
|Cap Kingdom||Cascade Kingdom|
|Sand Kingdom||Lake Kingdom|
|Wooded Kingdom||Cloud Kingdom|
|Lost Kingdom||Metro Kingdom|
|Snow Kingdom||Seaside Kingdom|
|Luncheon Kingdom||Ruined Kingdom|
|Bowser’s Kingdom||Moon Kingdom|
|Dark Side||Mushroom Kingdom|