Persona 3 Reload - Best Armor for Each Character

Best armor for each character in Persona 3 Reload (P3RE, Persona 3 Remake), including how to get the strongest body armor and leg armor (shoes) for all party members (Protagonist, Yukari, Junpei, Akihiko, Mitsuru, Aigis, Koromaru, Ken, and Shinjiro), each gear's stats, required Personas, and other useful tips. Persona 3 Reload (2024) is set to release on February 2, 2024, and will be playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (via Steam, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox PC Game Pass).

Persona 3 Reload - Best Armor

Best Armor for Each Character in Persona 3 Reload (P3RE)

Important Note

The best armor listed on this guide are currently based on previous versions of Persona 3. This page will be updated with any changes applied to Persona 3 Reload when they are confirmed in the game.

Persona 3 Reload Best Equipment for Each Character

Best Body Armor

Name User Stats and Effects
Armor of Light All Playable Characters (except Aigis and Koromaru)
  • 170 Defense
  • Resist Physical (High)
  • Resist Magic (High)
Soul of Athena Persona 3 Reload - Aigis Character IconAigis

160 Defense

Aura Dog Suit Persona 3 Reload - Koromaru Character IconKoromaru 160 Defense

Persona 3 Reload Armor List

Best Leg Armor and Shoes

Name User Stats and Effects
Shoes of Light All Playable Characters (except Aigis and Koromaru)
  • 140 Defense
  • Evade Physical (High)
Swan Legs Persona 3 Reload - Aigis Character IconAigis

100 Defense

Persona 3 Reload Shoes and Legs List

How to Get the Best Armor for Each Character

Below are the steps to obtain the strongest body and foot armor in the game. Note that all of the strongest defensive gear are obtained as Heart Items from Messiah.

1 Raise the Judgement Social Link to max to unlock Messiah in Persona fusion.
2 Obtain Messiah through special Persona fusion.
3 Level up Messiah just before it hits 98 and register in the Velvet Room books.
4 Level up Messiah to 98 to get the Heart Item from it via Conception.
5 Discard Messiah and draw it against from the books.
6 Repeat the 4 to 5 until you get all the strongest armor you want.

Raise the Judgement Social Link to max to unlock Messiah in Persona fusion.

To unlock Messiah for special Persona fusion, you must reach Floor 254 of Tartarus and max out the Judgement Social Link. Afterwards, you will be able to create Messiah by fusing various end-game Personas.

Persona 3 Reload Judgement Social Link Guide

Obtain Messiah through special Persona fusion (Conception).

Messiah is obtained by fusing Orpheus and Thanatos, the latter of which require several Personas itself to acquire. This step requires a lot of patience as you are going to perform special fusions Alice and Thanatos at least three (3) times.

Persona Required Fusion Materials
Messiah Orpheus + Thanatos
Thanatos Ghoul + Pale Rider + Loa + Samael + Mot + Alice
Alice Lilim + Pixie + Nezha + Narcissus

Level up Messiah just before it hits 98 and register in the Velvet Room book.

Once you obtain Messiah, raise its level just before 98 (just before it yields its Heart Item). Then, register Messiah at the Velvet Room book. This saves you the time of having to level it up again later to the level it yields its Heart Item, allowing you to get all of the best armor in the game faster.

Persona 3 Reload Heart Items List and Guide

Level up Messiah to 98 to get the Heart Item from it via Conception.

Raise Messiah’s level to 98 to make it yield its Heart Item which has a 99% chance of being an armor piece (body armor and shoes) and a 1% chance of being the Omnipotent Orb accessory (the strongest in the game).

Persona 3 Reload Best Accessories

Discard the current Messiah and draw it again from the Velvet Room book.

Once you get the Heart Item, discard the current Messiah and draw another one from the Velvet Room book. Then, level it up again to 98 to make the new Messiah yield another Heart Item. Repeat the process until you get all the best gear you need.

Persona 3 Reload Recommended Article List

Persona 3 Reload - Game Category Banner

Other Persona 3 Reload (P3RE) Guides

▼All P3RE Game Guides
Walkthroughs Tartarus Dungeon
Bosses Requests
Characters Social Links
Personas Shadows
Facilities Trophies and Achievements

Beginner Guides

Persona 3 Reload - Beginner Guides (Basic Information and DLC Information)

Tier List Guides

▼All P3RE Basic Guides
Pre-Order Bonuses Game Editions
Game Difficulty Guide Game Controls
Game Differences Gameplay Features
Permanent Events and Missables Save Data Rewards
PC System Requirements and Specs Platform and System Differences
Cross Save Features How Long to Beat
Post-Game Unlockables New Game Plus Unlockables
Beginner's Guide Voice Actor List

Tier List Guides

▼All P3RE DLC Guides
DLC List and Information -
- -

Strategy Guides

Persona 3 Reload - Strategy Guides (Tier List, Social Stats, Facility and Locations, and Useful Information)

Tier List Guides

▼All P3RE Tier List Guides
Best Personas Best Weapons
Best Equipment Best Armor
Best Accessories -

Social Link Characters

▼All P3RE Useful Guides
Gem Farming Guide Gems List
Moon Phase Guide Heart Items List and Guide
Status Ailments Guide Status Conditions Guide
Clubs Guide Can You Play as FeMC?
How to Romance Characters How to Fix Reverse and Broken Social Links
Film Festival Guide Shuffle Time Guide
Fast Leveling Guide Full Moon Operations Guide
Classroom Answers Guide Exam Answers Guide
Bathroom Effects and Locations Guide Money Farming Guide
Things to Do at Night Things to Do After School
Things to Do at Holiday Things to Do on Christmas
Things to Do on Summer Festival Part-Time Jobs Guide
Crane Machine Guide Battle System Guide
Public Computer Guide -

Social Stat Guides

▼All P3RE Social Stat Guides
Social Stats Guide How to Increase Academics
How to Increase Courage How to Increase Charm
Social Links Gift Guide -

Support Characters

▼All P3RE Support Character Guides
Facility List Tatsumi Police Station Location and Guide
Aohige Pharmacy Location and Guide Mayoido Antiques Location and Guide
Be Blue V Location and Guide Arcade Location and Guide

Game Database

Persona 3 Reload - Game Database

Character Weapons

▼All P3RE Character Weapons
Protagonist Weapons Yukari Takeba Weapons
Junpei Iori Weapons Akihiko Sanada Weapons
Mitsuru Kirijo Weapons Aigis Weapons
Koromaru Weapons Ken Amada Weapons
Shinjiro Aragaki Weapons -
Persona 3 Reload All Weapon List

Character Armor and Equipment

▼All P3RE Character Armor and Equipment
Unisex Armor Male Armor
Female Armor Shoes and Legs
Aigis Armor Koromaru Armor
Accessories -
Persona 3 Reload All Armor List

Leave a Reply



Be the first to comment