This article contains a guide on the Motorcycle Club for GTA V’s Grand Theft Auto Online. The guide expands on the MCs features as well as the benefits of owning a club in the game.
Motorcycle Club Guide
The Motorcycle Club (MC) is an feature in Grand Theft Auto Online that was added in the Bikers Update. The club allows players to create motorcycle clubs and complete certain tasks exclusive to clubs.
A Motorcycle Club can have 8 members (whereas a CEO business only allows 4 members).
Once you start a Motorcycle Club, all of its members will be able to spawn in their own motorcycles instantly (CEOs will have CEO vehicles). In addition, once your club members are gathered up, you can start PvP missions and challenge from the menu.
It is also important to take note that Motorcycle Clubs are much cheaper and less stressful than CEO businesses. However, MCs earns much less from CEO businesses.
How to Start a Motorcycle Club
In order to start a MC, you must first buy a Clubhouse property in the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
After buying a Clubhouse, you will now be able to become a president of your own MC at anytime once you enable it on the Interaction Menu.
Each player that will join your MC will start as a prospect in which you can change in the Interaction Menu.
Once you are able to gather 8 or less members in your MC, you can partake in the following MC Work missions:
- Deathmatch – MC vs MC team deathmatch.
- Joust – MC vs MC motorcycle deathmatch.
- Stand Your Ground – protect an area from enemy players in the match.
- Sell Product – sell a product in various areas around the map. Once a member is killed, their product will be lost.
- Caged In – stay inside the large yellow circle as it moves and gets smaller.
You and your club members can also take several roles in your MC. Here is a list of MC Ranks as well as their abilities.
- Return Personal Vehicle to Garage: Return the player’s personal vehicle to garage.
- Call Motorcycle: Summon one of the player’s bikes.
- Lead Formation: Club members ride close behind the leader to attain increased health/armor regeneration and a slipstream speed boost.
- Finding prospects: Recruit a player for the MC.
- Mark to death: Dismiss a member and give the MC the order to kill him.
- MC Style: Choose the clothing style of every member.
- Target Rival: Mark a player as a target.
- Drop Bull Shark Testosterone – $1,000
- Lead Formation
- Request Vehicle: For $1,000, call in a Dubsta, Slamvan, BF Injection, Moonbeam or an unarmed Buzzard.
- Drop Molotov – $200
- Drop Ammo – $1,000
- Request Hit: Sends a hit squad to attack a player.
- Drop Armor – $1,000