This article contains information and how to perform the Rocket Barrage Trick in Grand Theft Auto V [GTA 5] or Grand Theft Auto Online.
Rocket Barrage Glitch
In Grand Theft Auto V [GTA 5], there are a varieties of weapons. Some of these weapons have a fast rate of fire. Others have low rate of fire. But there is a particular weapon in which a lot of players fear. This weapon is known as the Rocket Launcher. As one of the heavy weapons, it deals a heavy amount of damage. But it exchange, the weapon has a slow fire rate. However, there’s a particular glitch which allows players to fire quickly with a Rocket Launcher.
However, this guide works best with those who play the computer version of Grand Theft Auto V [GTA 5].
- Set a hot-key for one’s heavy weapons.
- Open the interactive menu to open the Weapons Menu.
- Select Heavy Weapons which then set up the Custom Loadout.
- Hide all heavy weapons except for the RPG and the Homing Launcher.
- After that, switch between weapons while in First Person mode and sprinting.
One of the limitations is that the player should at least be level 100. The ammunition is quite expensive which might not be useful unless players can aim well and have a lot of money to buy the ammunition. Players also have to exploit this if they have enough money to buy ammunition.
Also, this works only for those who have the PC version. Console version players may find this kind of glitch difficult and may resort to other means. Another is that this glitch requires the player to stand still. This allows enemies to launch an attack from behind, knocking them down almost immediately.
- What is the Weapon Wheel?
- Tips and Tricks for Deathmatch
- Parachuting Tips and Tricks
- Unlimited Parachute Glitch