Horseback Archery Mini-Game Walkthrough
The Horseback Archery mini-game may be a bit frustrating at first notion. But if you want to try, head to the Mounted Archery Camp while riding a horse. It’s a short distance northwest of the mouth of the Menoat river in the Lake Tower region. Speak to Jini from the saddle. Once you do so, he’ll ask you if you want to do the drill.
However, to do so, you’ll need at least one bow and a dozen of arrows. Your goal is to ride the horse while simultaneously shooting arrows to pop the balloons. Each try takes you 20 rupees.
But the problem isn’t the course. It’s the actual coordination of steering your horse while shooting targets. But if you do succeed, you receive the Knight’s Bridle and the Knight’s Saddle.
Tips for Horseback Archery
Hitting 20 balloons under one minute is stressful. But there are various tips you can use to make your life a whole lot easier:
- Ride in a steady fashion. Any jerky movements will make it harder to aim.
- While shooting your arrows, try to stay on the main path. It’s much easier to rotate the camera than it is to steer the horse.
- Ride in straight lines while shooting, only turning when required.
- You can use motion controls to aim better.
- Equip your bow with the quick shot perk to increase your firing rate. If you want suggestions, it’s better to grab either the Eagle Bow or the Falcon Bow.
- Slow down to a trot which you have multiple balloons. But don’t spend so much time as you only have a minute.