Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Vicious Cycle in Lost Judgment
Here is our Lost Judgment (Judgment 2) main story walkthrough and strategy guide for Chapter 2: Vicious Cycle. Included are all obtainable items, side cases, enemy and boss strategies, collectibles, mini-games, school stories, and a complete guide on how to clear the chapter.
Below are obtainable trophies and achievements relevant to this walkthrough and how to unlock them in the game.
|Trophy||How to Unlock|
|High School Drama||Completed the investigation of the Professor.|
Here is a list of items obtainable in this walkthrough:
|Toughness Z||Seiryo High School Roof|
|Verge of Death: Wounded Tiger||Seiryo High School Roof|
Here is a list of enemies encountered in this walkthrough:
|Punk||Seiryo High School Class 2-2 Classroom, Seiryo High School Gym|
|Senpai Leader||Seiryo High School Class 2-2 Classroom|
Here is a list of boss enemies encountered in this walkthrough:
Chapter 2: Vicious Cycle Walkthrough
Go to Seiryo High School
|1||Talk to the chairman.|
|2||“What pushed the chairman towards taking action against bullying now?”
– Select the Eyewitness Smartphone Footage.
|3||Head to the faculty room.|
|4||Examine Ms. Sawa’s desk.|
|5||Active Search: Search for clues.
– Student photos
– Class 2-2 attendance books
– English books
|6||Head to the gym.|
|7||Talk to Koda.|
|8||Defeat the punks.|
Find a Way to Get into the School
|1||Search the job listings.|
|2||Head to the reception desk at the school entrance and check the bulletin board.|
|3||“Negotiate” with the schoolgirl.|
|4||Look for the material to negotiate with the girl.|
|5||Check the bulletin board in observe mode.
– Examine the poster of the Seiryo High Mystery Research Club.
|6||Propose to become the adviser of the club to Kyoko Amazawa|
|8||Head to the Mystery Research Club room.|
|9||Talk to Amazawa and infiltrate the Dance Club.|
|10||Take the test as an adviser to conduct the Father’s Activity survey.|
Take Amazawa’s Test
|1||Head to the Dance Club practice area.|
|2||Read the tutorial on Special Selections.|
– Choose an answer within the displayed time and proceed with the conversation.
– One of the answers is to be “silent” without choosing anything.
– The conversation changes depending on the speed of selection.
– Answer by adjusting certain nuances such as voice volume and tension height using the left analog stick (up and down) during conversations.
– “Make a bigger impact.”
– “What if you threw in some kung fu?”
|5||Youth Drama Dance Action
– Press □, X, △, and 〇 according to the icon flowing from above to raise the Quality gauge.
– If the Quality gauge exceeds the Clear line by the end of the song, the mini game is cleared.
– Notes connected by a line should pressed at the same time.
– Long vertical notes means a long press (hold).
– Perform EX Swing using directional pad buttons (← ↓ →) during the dance.
|6||Youth Drama School Story is now available.
– Does not affect the progress of the main story.
– A new drama episode appears based on Yagami’s “Leading Power” which grows as you successfully carry out more activities.
Continue Investigating Mikoshiba’s Case
|1||Head to the gym.|
|3||Head to the Class 2-2’s room.|
|4||Head to the 3rd floor.|
|5||Defeat the delinquent students.|
|6||Move along the pipe to the left and go up. At the end of the rooftop, go right to get Verge of Death: Wounded Tiger and left to get Toughness Z. Then, go down on the pipes on your right.|
|7||Defeat the Senpai Leader and the punks.|
|8||Find Ms. Sawa.|
|9||Head to the faculty room on the 2nd floor.
– Use Active Search: Check Ms. Sawa’s desk.
– Framed student photo
– A hidden photo (at the back of the framed student photo on the bottom right).
|10||Head to the chairman’s office.|
|← Chapter 1: Black Sheep||Chapter 3: Two Sides of the Same Coin →|