New Game Plus Rewards
In New Game Plus, the player can unlock Kainé’s backstory in Kainé’s Dreams.
Having Kainé’s backstory also unlocks the following:
- A new dialogue along with bonus dialogue.
- Bonus cutscenes and dialogue from four bosses. Some bosses will also have backstory.
Below is a list of features for New Game Plus:
- Ensures that the player obtains Ending B.
- After completing the game and earning ending B, the player obtains a new weapon and will raise the cap of obtainable weapons to 30.
- Can also unlock ending C or ending D depending on the progression.
How to unlock New Game Plus
New Game Plus will appear after you complete the main story and unlock the first ending. You can start New Game Plus on your next playthrough.
Elements that can be carried over
Below is a list of elements that you can transfer on your next file:
- NieR’s Level
- NieR’s Stats
- All weapons
- Progress for Act I – Players can skip to Act II instantly