Brawl Ball Guide
Brawl Ball is Brawl Star’s take on a football match (or soccer, for those in Canada or the US.) Two teams of three Brawlers duke it out and try to score goals to score points. Unlike in a traditional soccer match, Brawlers may use shoot, punch, or otherwise maim each other with lethal intent, all to secure the winning goal!
- The two teams Brawlers spawn at opposite sides of the play area. The game ball will spawn in the center of the field. Both teams’ objective is to secure the ball and shoot it into the opposing team’s goal to score a point.
- The first team to score two goals or with the higher amount of points at the end of the time limit wins.
- Obstacles such as crates, barrels, and tall grass are present in the map to make the playing field exciting.
- Once the Brawler touches the game ball, he or she has the chance to shoot it at the opposing team’s goal. This is done by aiming the game ball’s path as you would your Brawler’s normal attack.
- Hitting the game ball with your Super attack sends the ball farther than normal attacks.
- Keep your eyes on the ball. Brawlers who have the game ball have a target on their backs!
- Use your normal attack on the game ball to knock it forward. You can also aim to hit the ball as well as the opposition so that you can whittle down their defenses while gaining more ground for your team. That said, you should aim the ball and shoot it as close to the enemy’s goal as possible.
- However, keep in mind that the game ball can be impeded by the barrels and crates which are littered across the playing field.
- You can take out the opposing team’s members to make it easier for your team to shoot for the goal. However, Brawlers’ respawn timer is quicker than in other game modes, so be aware of them respawning and ruining your play!
- You can try blocking the game ball by standing in its path. Intercepting the game ball while in flight will help your team stop the enemy team’s crack at your goal.
- Take note that the crates and barrels can be destroyed by several Brawlers’ Supers. This can turn the tide of the match in most cases, especially if you’re using a Brawler who can level a ton of obstacles for your team.
- Be careful not to shoot the ball into your own goal!
|Mortis||Mortis is an awesome Brawler to use in Brawl Ball thanks in large part to his mobility. He can quickly dart towards the game ball and fizz about, evading enemies on his way to the goal. Being a melee brawler does mean that manning Mortis might be a tough task for new players at first. Once you get the hang of his kit, however, you’re off to the races and dashing in for goals!|
|Crow||Crow is excellent at taking down the opposing team thanks to his lighting-quick attacks and high mobility. His Super attack enables him to cover huge distances and catch opponents by surprise, leading to their demise. He is also exceptional at keeping the pressure on the enemy team with his normal and Super attacks.|
|Tara||Tara is an excellent choice for Brawl Ball thanks to her Super attack which can cripple enemies who are clustered together. With this, she can create advantageous situations such as a key defensive play or a great initiation for her team. She also dishes out respectable damage when she needs to go toe-to-toe with the other Brawlers.|
Brawl Stars Recommended Article List
- Learn to play in our Beginner's Guide!
- Read strategy on any Brawler in the game!
- Find out the best Brawlers in our Tier Lists!
- Check out how to obtain Star Tokens!
- View the game's latest Patch Notes!