Nita’s signature move is her Super Attack, Big Baby Bear. This summons a powerful unit that unleashes melee attacks against enemy brawlers. Without the help of her trusty companion, Nita is still a formidable opponent due to her shockwave attack which can deal damage to multiple enemies in a straight line.
- Above Average Damage – Despite her short range, her shockwaves deliver powerful blows to their targets. She can act as an initiator during clashes while her allies serve as the finishers. As a shockwave, the attack is additionally useful as it pierces enemies hit. This allows Nita to take out Brawlers trying to use their teammates as meat shields.
- Big Baby Bear – Her Super Attack summons a big bear which deals more than half the damage that Nita deals with her basic attack. The bear can act as a shield for Nita as she unleashes shockwaves. You can also catch enemies by surprise by spawning the bear behind them while Nita attacks in front.
- Uncontrollable Super Attack – The drawback to Nita’s powerful summon is that she cannot control the Big Baby Bear directly. This weakness can sometimes leave Nita open for an enemy to ambush while the bear is busy dealing with other foes.
General Attack Strategy
|Rupture||Nita sends forth a shockwave, rupturing the ground and damaging enemies caught in the tremor.|
- Rupture deals the same damage wherever the enemies are hit, both close and long range. The shockwave can also hit multiple enemies in a straight line.
- Enemies with longer range have a bit of an advantage against Nita. The best way to counter them is by sneaking up before attacking.
|Overbearing||Nita calls the spirit of Big Baby Bear to manifest and maul her enemies.|
- As mentioned earlier, Nita cannot control the Big Baby Bear. The bear will always walk towards the nearest enemy, so keep that in mind when summoning. The bear can either be used to cut off pathways, flush enemies out of hiding, or force them to retreat.
- If you are alone, the bear can be used as a meat shield. This tactic can also be used if you want to escape from battle. Summon the bear behind you and run as it soaks up any incoming damage
- If you have pesky enemies throwing projectiles behind a wall, you can summon the bear behind them. You can then follow this up with an ambush while they are attacking the bear.
Game Mode Strategies
Nita can excel in Gem Grab as range is not a huge concern in this game mode’s maps. She can sneak in bushes and wait for the enemies to come into her shockwave’s range. Nita also has an advantage when it comes to finding hidden enemies as the Big Baby Bear can see brawlers even if they are hiding in bushes. The bear can additionally be used to pressure enemies away from the gems to make collecting them easier.
- Solo – Despite being powerful in team fights, Nita is not as effective when she’s alone even if she has the Big Baby Bear. Her companion can be quite unpredictable sometimes, especially when the map is huge. The bear won’t often follow Nita, instead straying away from its summoner trying to find nearby enemies. The range of Nita’s shockwave doesn’t help in the game mode’s large map.
- Duo – In Duo Showdown, Nita can use Big Baby Bear to tank damage for the team while advancing towards the enemy brawlers. However, Nita needs a partner that can either deal damage from a long range or help her get close to be effective.
Heist can also bring the best out of Nita since the maps regularly have plenty of brush for her to hide in. Big Baby Bear can be a good way to get at the enemy’s safe, as it can be summoned over walls and forces the enemy to attack it rather than Nita or her allies.
Nita is average in this game mode, able to deal fair amounts of damage though not the most stand out. Big Baby Bear can be a great way to distract enemies, either to allow for a kill or escape in dangerous situations.
A team with a Nita gains a slight advantage in the map since she technically is two brawlers in one. Nita can summon her companion to prevent the enemy players from stopping you and your teammates towards reaching the goal.
Nita is a fantastic Boss Brawler, Big Baby Bear effectively allowing her to act as two bosses. The Big Baby Bear in this game mode is super tanky, which makes him an excellent cover for Nita as she sends devastating shockwaves towards the enemy brawlers. The bear additionally draws the enemy’s fire and grants Nita precious extra seconds of safety.
In Robo Rumble, Nita can be a support to her teammates by summoning Big Baby Bear to act as a tank and distraction. The best way to survive in this game mode is to attack from behind the bear while picking off robos.
Brawl Stars Recommended Article List
- Learn to play in our Beginner's Guide!
- Read strategy on any Brawler in the game!
- Find out the best Brawlers in our Tier Lists!
- Check out how to obtain Star Tokens!
- View the game's latest Patch Notes!