Brock is a long range Brawler who deals high amounts of damage with his shoulder mounted rocket launcher. He can either burst heroes down with high damage explosions or rain down explosive death to Brawlers and obstacles alike.
- High Damage – Brock’s rocket launcher gan dish out rather powerful bursts, taking out Brawlers in a hit or two. With careful aim, Brock can be devastating and cause high amounts of chaos on the battlefield. Rocket Rain is additionally great for taking out enemies behind cover… or taking out enemies and the cover.
- Demolition Expert – Rocket Rain destroys large amounts of terrain, allowing for Brock to completely level parts of the map. This can take away any cover or hiding places that the enemy has available as Brock rains death on his enemies.
- Slow Projectiles – Despite being rocket propelled, Brock’s rockets take awhile to reach their target. This makes them a bit difficult to aim and allows the target some time to dodge. Brock will need to aim carefully in order to ensure that each of his rockets land successfully.
General Attack Strategy
|Rockin’ Rocket||Brock lets fly with a single Rockin’ Rocket that really goes the distance.|
- Rockin’ Rocket explodes when it connects, splashing damage to all nearby enemies. This makes it great at destroying clumps of enemies very quickly.
- Brock deals equal damage at all ranges, so don’t rule out standing your ground if an enemy is nearby.
|Rocket Rain||Brock only wants to see you bathing in Rocket Rain: an explosive deluge that takes out enemies and obstacles.|
- The rockets of Rocket Rain do not all fall at once and travel a bit slowly. Be sure to lead the shot well when aiming for an enemy.
Game Mode Strategies
Brock should focus on destroying to opposition to give his team’s gem carrier and easier time. Rocket Rain can knock out any obstacles that prevent Brock from getting a clear shot or destroy any cover that close range brawlers rely on to get close.
- Solo – Move across the map carefully, harassing enemies from afar. While able to deal with enemies up close, Brock is much more capable of fighting from a distance. Be sure to always check high grass with rockets before entering.
- Duo – Stand back and support your teammate with damage. Check cover and destroy obstacles to take away any safe space the opposition might have.
Rocket Rain can make Brock very capable in Heist. Get close and use the super attack to clear all the obstacles around the enemy safe so that you regularly have a clear shot. Bombard the safe with rockets, stopping only to pick off any enemies trying to defend.
Brock needs to stand back and pick off enemies from afar. Use Rocket Rain to destroy the enemy’s cover to ensure that you always have a clear shot. Ensure that you always have a good buffer in between yourself and the enemy so that you remain as safe as possible.
While not great at Brawl Ball, Brock can use Rockin’ Rocket to punish enemies who try to swarm the ball. Rocket Rain can be used to open a path to the goal to give his team an easy route to victory.
Brock is capable of hunting the boss due to his long range and damage. As the boss itself, however? He struggles. He can damage the enemies well enough with his explosions, however has no way to deal with any hunters who get up close.
Brock is fine at attacking robots with Rockin’ Rocket but will need to be careful. Recklessly firing Rocket Rain can make it easier for robots to reach the team’s safe and thereby make defending much harder.
Brawl Stars Recommended Article List
- Learn to play in our Beginner's Guide!
- Read strategy on any Brawler in the game!
- Find out the best Brawlers in our Tier Lists!
- Check out how to obtain Star Tokens!
- View the game's latest Patch Notes!