Pam is a beefy brawler that is known for her healing turret that can do wonders in team play. Although her basic attack is not the reliable, she can act as a great tank and provide some excellent safety to her team.
- Strong Team Healer – Pam is a strong defensive brawler, healing teammates with Mama’s Kiss. With this ability alone, she can greatly help her teammates in tough situations and even turn a game around in their favor.
- Fast Super Charging Time – Her basic attack might be hard to aim, but its wide spread allows for Mama’s Kiss to be charged rather quickly.
- Low Offensive Presence – You don’t want to use Pam for the damage alone, as she doesn’t have any. Don’t use Pam if you see that you already have a tank in your lineup.
General Attack Strategy
|Scrapstorm||Pam has a straightforward way of dealing with scrap metal: suck it up and blast it at the bad guys!|
- The closer you are, the more effective Scrapstorm will be. Scrapstorm scatters all over the place when firing in long range, making it difficult for you to deal consistent damage or increase Pam’s super attack meter.
|Mama’s Kiss||Sometimes you can get dinged up while brawling. Pam can kiss it all better with the help of her healing turret!|
- Mama’s Kiss does not have a duration limit, meaning it won’t disappear unless you build a new one. Don’t try to build a new one unless the turret is low on health or you need to change your position.
- Use this in tight spots or somewhere where your allies can retreat and heal up. Don’t put it in the middle of the battlefield.
- The healing aura goes through obstacles, so placing the turret behind walls can keep it safe from most Brawlers.
Game Mode Strategies
Pam is fantastic in Gem Grab, her turret allowing for rather tight control of the gem mine. Build a healing turret as fast as possible and help the gem carriers by blocking damage and providing suppressive fire. Pam is a strong gem carrier due to her high base health.
- Solo – Pam is a viable pick in solo showdown. What you want to do is go in the middle of the map immediately while taking a few power-ups along the way. Once you get in the middle, wait for your enemies to get there as well and surprise them with Scrapstorm. Build a healing turret before the playing field gets small. Always hide in the grass and don’t give out your position unless absolutely necessary.
- Duo – Playing with an ally means that you want to assume the bodyguard position as much as possible. Build a turret whenever your ally gets low and don’t forget to tank some damage whenever they are in a tough spot.
Pam doesn’t do much in Heist in terms of objectives. This game mode forces you to move all the time, and Pam is weak at that style of play. Best you can do is to defend your safe and try to put your wards to where your teammates are.
Pam is somewhat decent in Bounty as she can provide healing support to the main damage dealers. What you want to do is protect the main damage dealer of your team and never let him die. You can also provide damage since the map in Bounty is smaller compared to other game modes.
Brawl Ball’s objective does not fit really well with the abilities of Pam. With this, it’s best to just provide support once again and provide suppressive fire while your teammates do all the work. If given the chance, try to avoid her in this game mode.
Pam is mediocre in Big Game as a non-boss, but she might have a better chance as the boss. As a non-boss, focus on Scrapstorm while keep allies up with Mama’s Kiss. As a boss, you want to prioritize running away from the enemies, refreshing some health between fights with Mama’s Kiss.
Pam shines in Robo Rumble as well. Mama’s Kiss will give allies some added tankiness when fighting robos as well as allow them to more quickly refresh between waves. Most of the robots have a rather slow movement speed, so Pam won’t have to worry about the robots jumping her as she guns them down.
Brawl Stars Recommended Article List
- Learn to play in our Beginner's Guide!
- Read strategy on any Brawler in the game!
- Find out the best Brawlers in our Tier Lists!
- Check out how to obtain Star Tokens!
- View the game's latest Patch Notes!