Frank is a heavy-hitting tank who winds up his attacks and smashes all in his wake. His attacks can hit multiple brawlers stuns his Super Attack stuns opponents and destroys terrain. He additionally boasts a rather hefty health pool, making him well suited to both team and solo modes.
- Hammer Down! – Frank’s Basic and Super Attacks deal large amounts of damage. What’s more, since he attacks in a cone, Frank can hit multiple enemies in a single swing! His Stunning Blow is especially powerful as it stuns any enemies struck and destroys terrain.
- Tankenstein – Frank is also capable of taking damage against opposing brawlers.
- Sluggish – Frank is rather slow both in movement speed and his attacks. It might prove to be challenging for players to get used to Frank’s charge attacks. Even those who have a feel for the wind up may find foes able to slip out from under his hammer.
General Attack Strategy
|Hammer Hit||Frank takes a while to wind up his hammer blow, but the hit is so hard it sends a shockwave.|
- Familiarize yourself on how long Frank winds up Hammer Hit. This will help you time your strikes against enemies better. Don’t even bother striking at retreating enemies if they are at the outer edge of your range.
- Hide in the brush and wait for opponents to come into your range.
|Stunning Blow||Frank’s greatest hit sends a shockwave that destroys environment and stuns enemies for a while.|
- Frank makes for an excellent duo or team player because of Stunning Blow – it helps his teammates line up their attacks once Frank stuns the opposing team.
- Take note if the terrain is in your way – you can use Stunning Blow to clear a path for you or your teammates!
- Be careful not to use Stunning Blow when in too much danger. If Frank dies during the swing, he will respawn with an empty supercharge meter.
- Stunning an enemy and then immediately following up with a series of Hammer Hits will allow Frank to immediately recharge Stunning Blow.
Game Mode Strategies
Try to lurk in the brush near the middle of the map so that you can hit enemy brawlers with Hammer Hit. Once you charge up clear away some obstacles for your team so that the opposing team will have no place to hide.
- Solo – Frank relies on the element of surprise. Hide in bushes or near the crates and wait for enemies to get near you. Once they do, wind up Hammer Hit and wallop your enemy as many times as you can.
- Duo – Frank’s role in Showdown Duo is the scout who can set up his teammates with well-placed stuns. Lurk in the brush and ambush opponents with your Hammer Hit. Meanwhile, your teammate should be hitting the enemies as well.
Frank’s role in Heist is the obstacle clearer. Use your Stunning Blow to destroy the walls that impede your team from getting a clear shot of the enemy team’s Safe. You can also use Stunning Blow to stun enemies, but your strength lies in clearing a path for your team.
Take note which brawler has the most stars. Do your best to tag that brawler with Hammer Hit and use Stunning Blow to stun them as well as get rid of unwanted obstructions. Frank is rather chunky and so can additionally tank a few hits for his allies when needed.
Try to hit the opposing team’s brawlers to charge up Stunning Blow. Once charged, make a beeline to the enemy team’s goal and destroy the obstacles there. This way, your teammates will have a clear path when shooting the ball to the goal! Afterward, Frank can be a great goalie or else stun Brawlers who are making their way to the goal.
When chosen as the Boss, make the most out of your increased attack range and try to hit the enemy brawlers as often as possible. You’ll have a boost in HP so you can soak some damage from them, but of course, if you get swarmed, it’s best to get away as far as possible. Try to hit the enemies with your Stunning Blow to bring the pain on your adversaries! This will additionally buy some time where the opponents cannot attack you.
Hit enemies as they come around corners for maximum safety. Stunning Blow can be a valuable resource, allowing your team time to regroup or heal as the robos are stunned.
Brawl Stars Recommended Article List
- Learn to play in our Beginner's Guide!
- Read strategy on any Brawler in the game!
- Find out the best Brawlers in our Tier Lists!
- Check out how to obtain Star Tokens!
- View the game's latest Patch Notes!