This article contains details on the following possible Playstation 4 HD changes and adjustments for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8.
Changes covered such as: Game Mechanics, Controls, Menus, etc.
Version Changes from KH3D: Dream Drop Distance
This information will be updated when new information has been revealed.
- Mini-games involving Dream Eater were remapped to be functional on the PS4 controller.
- Flick Rush and Reality Shifts were remapped to be functional using a PS4 Controller and a single display.
- The PS4 Controller’s Touchpad allows players to bring up a full-view map of their current location.
- A new sub-menu was added specifically for the Link System mechanic.
- A new Command Menu is now available which supports Dive Mode mechanic.
- The Command Deck menu features three commands.
- Additional Dream Eaters such as the Catnuki have been added.
Game Mechanics Changes
- The duration of Drop Times are now extended.
- Higher resolution textures have been added to the User Interface, with its design being parallel to the older games.
- The PS4 Version now supports 60 FPS.
- The in-game camera has been zoomed out to capture a more extensive field of vision.