Table of Contents
Boss Guide for Data Saix (Limit Cut Episode)
Data Saix is one of the boss enemies encountered in Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind’s Datascape Radiant Garden.
|Re:Mind Radiant Garden Walkthrough||Limit Cut Episode Guide|
It is highly recommended to be at level 80 or higher before taking on Data Saix in the limit cut episode.
|Weapon||Ultima Weapon, Oathkeeper|
|Glide||1||Hold the circle button while in the air to glide.|
|Block||2||Press the square button to guard against frontal attacks.|
|Counter Impact||4||Press the X button after a successful block to send surrounding enemies flying. Reprisal ability.|
|Counter Slash||4||Press the X button after a successful block to slash at nearby targets.. Reprisal ability.|
|Final Blow||5||Press the X button after performing a reprisal attack to instantly move next to the enemy and continue attacking.|
|Payback Strike||5||Press the X button after a successful aerial recovery to attack enemies with a flurry blows.|
1) Lunge Axe Attack
- Continuous swing down axe attacks is thrown by Data Saix. Sora can use his counter ability but some swing down attacks has a follow-up shockwave.
2) Spinning Axe Attack
- Moves forward and rolls out spinning attacks. Sora can counter this move.
3) Charged Axe Throw
- Data Saix throws down his axe. This move is unblockable so dodge it instead.
4) Powered Axe Slam
- Data Saix slams his weapon to the ground and creates lines of shockwaves. He can do this twice or thrice in a row.
5) Berserk Mode
- Data Saix enters into a Berserk State. While in this state, he is surrounded by copies of his weapon. In addition, most of his moves are followed up by a shockwave.
6) Berserk Charged Axe Throw
- An unseen charged axe lands from above together with an additional shockwave.
7) Berserk Dance
- Performs a continuous axe attack that releases a shockwave moving along the ground. Eventually, he will throw his weapon.
8) Berserk Leap Attack
- Jumps into a higher altitude and slams down his charged axe weapon with a follow-up shockwave.
1) Avoid Weapon Attacks and Shockwaves
Data Saix moves are unblockable. In addition, his weapon attacks can stun Sora.
2) Use Glide and Air Slide to Flee from Berserk Data Saix
Once the berserk gauge reached its tipping point, Data Saix activates his berserk mode. Instead of using dodge and block, keep your distance from him by using Glide and Air Slide.
|Strength Weight||Grants a moderate boost in Strength (Strength: 3).|
|← Data Larxene Boss Guide||Data Xigbar Boss Guide →|
Other Boss Guides
Main Storyline Boss Guides
Limit Cut and Secret Boss Guides
|Data Young Xehanort||Data Riku Replica||Data Larxene|
|Data Saix||Data Xigbar||Data Ansem|
|Data Vanitas||Data Marluxia||Data Terra-Xehanort|
|Data Luxord||Data Xemnas||Data Xion|
|Data Master Xehanort||Yozora||-|
Power Weight – Grants a moderate boost in Strength
Found out that the reward is a Power Weight.
Thank you for sharing this info, BlackSabre 500