Climber’s Armor Set
The Climber’s Armor Set is composed of the Climber’s Bandana, Climbing Gear and Climbing Boots. Each piece of the set provides the Climb Speed Up effect, while wearing the entire set grants Climb Stamina Up. This is very useful for reaching shrines found way up on top of mountains.
Click here to go to our Armor List.
- Body Parts: Head/Chest/Legs
- Defense: 3 (Each Piece)
- Added Effect: Climb Speed Up (Each Piece)
- Set Bonus: Climb Stamina Up
- Selling Price: 600 Rupees (Each Piece)
Where to Obtain
- The Climber’s Bandana can be obtained at the Ree Dahee Shrine.
- The Climbing Gear can be obtained at the Chaas Qeta Shrine.
- The Climbing Boots can be obtained at the Tahno O’ah Shrine.
Each piece of the Climber’s Armor Set follows the upgrade path below.
|First Upgrade||Defense +5||Keese Wing x3, Rushroom x3|
|Second Upgrade||Defense +8||Electric Keese Wing x5, Hightail Lizard x5|
|Third Upgrade||Defense +12||Ice Keese Wing x5, Hot-footed Frog x10|
|Final Upgrade||Defense +20||Fire Keese Wing x5, Swift Violet x20|